Good looking Muslim girl.... - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if it would make a difference if the Muslim girl who was murdered looked more like this;

As for all of Roys arguments, the Muslim girl who was murdered for being in a beauty pageant is not American and has nothing to do with Americans or the U.S. Then again, I'm sure Roy will say it is the fault of the U.S. that Muslims brutally murder their wives and daughters because these women want to live like us. To people like Roy, the U.S. and Americans are always to blame for the woes of the world.

Yet, Roy thinks himself to be the only true American patriot...how does that work?
    What happens in a muslim country is none of our business, as sad as it is that a girl got murdered by religious fanatics. Considering not too long ago we used to hang person cause they were the wrong color, just shows Muslims have a long way to go to be civilized.

Btw, most of those that murdered people of color, also believed to be religious christians, and thought their religion tolerated such heinous crimes.

And lets not worry about what happens in a muslim country, we have elected a communist/marxist as president of the United States, I think we need to solve our own problems before we try to solve problems in countries we have no business in.

The father of this country advices us so, too bad we couldnt heed it.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    What happens in a muslim country is none of our business, as sad as it is that a girl got murdered by religious fanatics. Considering not too long ago we used to hang person cause they were the wrong color, just shows Muslims have a long way to go to be civilized.

Btw, most of those that murdered people of color, also believed to be religious christians, and thought their religion tolerated such heinous crimes.

And lets not worry about what happens in a muslim country, we have elected a communist/marxist as president of the United States, I think we need to solve our own problems before we try to solve problems in countries we have no business in.

The father of this country advices us so, too bad we couldnt heed it.

Roy
    Believe it or not Roy, I think that you and I are more close in our thinking, our morals and our patriotism then one would think by reading our posts to one another.

Still, Islam is not going to allow Islamic law and Islamic culture stay in Islamic countries, and the U.S. is the biggest prize for Islam to posess right now.

And you are correct that we have a president who is hell bent on destroying everything the United States of America was built on. Allowing fascist Islamic culture such as the brutal treatment of women, which is a lot of what that site you refused to comment on shows has been actually occurring in the U.S., is one way for the likes of O'Bummer to destroy us.

We cannot hide our heads in the sand. We must confront Islamic injustice where ever it occurs because it is already getting a foothold in the U.S.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Believe it or not Roy, I think that you and I are more close in our thinking, our morals and our patriotism then one would think by reading our posts to one another.

Still, Islam is not going to allow Islamic law and Islamic culture stay in Islamic countries, and the U.S. is the biggest prize for Islam to posess right now.

And you are correct that we have a president who is hell bent on destroying everything the United States of America was built on. Allowing fascist Islamic culture such as the brutal treatment of women, which is a lot of what that site you refused to comment on shows has been actually occurring in the U.S., is one way for the likes of O'Bummer to destroy us.

We cannot hide our heads in the sand. We must confront Islamic injustice where ever it occurs because it is already getting a foothold in the U.S.
    Oh please dont repeat such political propaganda as in your last line, were not there to confront Islamic injustice, do you know the meaning of Military Industrial Complex. If there wasnt any money to be made in this venture, we would never be there, and we could have saved the working people lots of depth, not to mention alll the young people who we have killed by our profit making miss-adventures.

If I had the power there would be no one entering this country that believed in Sharia law, and those here who want to practice it would be deported, whether Arab or American, send them to a country who wants them.

I gave my oath to this country to defend our constitution, and I dont give such assurances lightly, and I insist on those rights, I will defend them with my life if must. I dont care what God you want to pray to, as long as it stays within the law of the land, the Constitution.

Anyone who cant abide by it, is my enemy.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Yes, "they", as in the leaders of Islam, have been at war with us (the rest of the non-Muslim world) ever since the inception of Islam. But; do all Muslim's realize this?
    Of course, tacit approval is approval nonetheless.

Just like any other race , religion of social , economic, class, call it what you will of people, in their own environment im sure nonbelievers are spoken of harshly behind closed doors.
    Racism and intolerance have no boundaries.

Ive never seen groups of Muslims protesting the 911 attack or any other terrorist attacks, they quietly , conveniently ignore it or secretly approve.

If your religion preaches death and destruction to any other religion but your,,,,its most likely Satan running the show and not a god of love.

They know what they are doing.

Waiting to reap the rewards of their more violent brethren, their religion only, their laws, and they are breeding like rats.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

And how many did we kill in their countries before that event, lest see if you can come up with the correct number since you like searching for factoids.

Ahh there we go, you just cant resist putting me in a negative light...lets see, so far you have called me a Nazi, Jewhater, and now an anti-American.

The fact is your a paranoid individual who loves to see enemies in every corner, it gives you a reason to spend time writing a bunch of nonsense to make everyone believe how great you are.

Let me give you a news flash...

I'm smarter then you.
    I know the real history of the world better then you.
    I'm a real American, not too many of us left anymore.
    I'm a Libertarian of the "give me liberty or death" type, and for goverment to stay the hell out of my life.
    I'm a real Christian, I follow the ideaolgy of Christ of non violence and the Golden Rule.
    I'm not a Pacifist, if your going to attack me, I will defend myself.
    And once was a German, but gave it up to be a real American.

But I do have a shortcoming, my wife put a plaque up in my office, it states.....

You can always tell a
    German

but you can't
    tell'em much!

ROFLMAO

Roy
    With all due respect, this is an extremely arrogant post to me. What exactly are you basing the fact that you are more intelligent than the member you are debating? Could it be that he holds a differing opinion to you, therefore he is somehow of lesser intellect then you?

Oh please dont repeat such political propaganda as in your last line, were not there to confront Islamic injustice, do you know the meaning of Military Industrial Complex. If there wasnt any money to be made in this venture, we would never be there, and we could have saved the working people lots of depth, not to mention alll the young people who we have killed by our profit making miss-adventures.

If I had the power there would be no one entering this country that believed in Sharia law, and those here who want to practice it would be deported, whether Arab or American, send them to a country who wants them.

I gave my oath to this country to defend our constitution, and I dont give such assurances lightly, and I insist on those rights, I will defend them with my life if must. I dont care what God you want to pray to, as long as it stays within the law of the land, the Constitution.

Anyone who cant abide by it, is my enemy.

Roy
    I am with you on deporting anyone pushing for Sharia law or any other laws pertaining to theological attitudes. The law of the U.S. is the law....period.

However, to deport people for their religious beliefs or to not allow people into the U.S. because of their religious beliefs goes directly against our Contstitution as well.

In other words, we must accept a persons faith as long as it does not interfere with our laws or our Constitution.

The problem is that Islam has such an influence worldwide and is getting pretty settled in in the U.S., that we cannot isolate ourselves from Islam without isolating ourselves from the rest of the world. Even if we did so, we would need to close off all of our borders and go into a completely defensive mode, which would eventually be our downfall.

Islam started the war. We must not cower from it.

Interesting discusion, kinda murky in places though.

So you two are using the constitution as your guide, sort of, regarding religion.
    In other words,anyone who believes anything written in the bible, that is contrary to what the constitution says is an enemy?

We have 'In god we trust printed on our currency, a joke for sure, After we pledge allegiance to a FLAG??Not our family or God or country a FLAG?

How far true Christianity has come, i seem to remember reading this in Acts 5.

So they brought them and stood them in the San′he‧drin hall. And the high priest questioned them 28*and said: “We positively ordered YOU not to keep teaching upon the basis of this name, and yet, look! YOU have filled Jerusalem with YOUR teaching, and YOU are determined to bring the blood of this man upon us.” 29*In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men. 30*The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom YOU slew, hanging him upon a stake. 31*God exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. 32*And we are witnesses of these matters, and so is the holy spirit, which God has given to those obeying him as ruler.”

The constitution permits abortion, is that ok too.

Decide which lense you want to look through, i definitely changes your view.
    A 200 year old countrys constitution or an ancient historical document given to us by God.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Interesting discusion, kinda murky in places though.

So you two are using the constitution as your guide, sort of, regarding religion.
    In other words,anyone who believes anything written in the bible, that is contrary to what the constitution says is an enemy?

We have 'In god we trust printed on our currency, a joke for sure, After we pledge allegiance to a FLAG??Not our family or God or country a FLAG?

How far true Christianity has come, i seem to remember reading this in Acts 5.

So they brought them and stood them in the San′he‧drin hall. And the high priest questioned them 28*and said: “We positively ordered YOU not to keep teaching upon the basis of this name, and yet, look! YOU have filled Jerusalem with YOUR teaching, and YOU are determined to bring the blood of this man upon us.” 29*In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men. 30*The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom YOU slew, hanging him upon a stake. 31*God exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. 32*And we are witnesses of these matters, and so is the holy spirit, which God has given to those obeying him as ruler.”

The constitution permits abortion, is that ok too.

Decide which lense you want to look through, i definitely changes your view.
    A 200 year old countrys constitution or an ancient historical document given to us by God.
    Does Jesus Christ not teach us to "Give to Caesar, that which belongs to Caesar?" (adlibed) Then, should we not obey the laws of the land in which we live?

In no way does this mean that just because something is not against the law that we as Christians or Jews or Muslims or whatever, should do them. It is not against the law to eat pork products. That does not affect Jews and Muslims not eating pork products. The problem comes in when those whose religion restricts them from eating pork products imposes their religious laws into society. Public schools and business's nationwide are forbidding the eating of pork products to satisfy complaints by Muslims that they are offended by the pork products. Well, this is when a law outside of U.S. law is being implemented over U.S. law, and it must be stopped.

"In God We Trust" is not a Christian statement. God is what ever one believes God to be.

Abortion is legal according to the Constitution and other U.S. laws. If your faith instructs you that abortion is wrong, then "you" should not support abortion. However, not every American has the same faith and while we have nearly complete freedom of religion, religion and state are kept seperate so that religious laws do not impose on the freedoms of all Americans. Muslims are pushing for Shariah Law to overcome the U.S. Constitutional value of separation of religion and state.

Does Jesus Christ not teach us to "Give to Caesar, that which belongs to Caesar?" (adlibed) Then, should we not obey the laws of the land in which we live?

In no way does this mean that just because something is not against the law that we as Christians or Jews or Muslims or whatever, should do them. It is not against the law to eat pork products. That does not affect Jews and Muslims not eating pork products. The problem comes in when those whose religion restricts them from eating pork products imposes their religious laws into society. Public schools and business's nationwide are forbidding the eating of pork products to satisfy complaints by Muslims that they are offended by the pork products. Well, this is when a law outside of U.S. law is being implemented over U.S. law, and it must be stopped.

"In God We Trust" is not a Christian statement. God is what ever one believes God to be.

Abortion is legal according to the Constitution and other U.S. laws. If your faith instructs you that abortion is wrong, then "you" should not support abortion. However, not every American has the same faith and while we have nearly complete freedom of religion, religion and state are kept seperate so that religious laws do not impose on the freedoms of all Americans. Muslims are pushing for Shariah Law to overcome the U.S. Constitutional value of separation of religion and state.
    Render Ceasars thing to ceasar was regarding taxation, we are told to be obedient to governmental authorities so long as they do not ask us to violate gods law.

It also tells us true Christians will be persecuted for their beliefs, not to be confused with murderers like islam.
    “I say, then, to YOU, Everyone that confesses union with me before men, the Son of man will also confess union with him before the angels of God. 9*But he that disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. 10*And everyone that says a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but he that blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven it. 11*But when they bring YOU in before public assemblies and government officials and authorities, do not become anxious about how or what YOU will speak in defense or what YOU will say; 12*for the holy spirit will teach YOU in that very hour the things YOU ought to say.”

It also tells us.

Continue reminding them to be in subjection and be obedient to governments and authorities as rulers, to be ready for every good work, 2*to speak injuriously of no one, not to be belligerent, to be reasonable, exhibiting all mildness toward all men. 3*For even we were once senseless, disobedient, being misled, being slaves to various desires and pleasures, carrying on in badness and envy, abhorrent, hating one another.

Again , so long as it does not conflict with gods law, the god of love and peace.

Render Ceasars thing to ceasar was regarding taxation, we are told to be obedient to governmental authorities so long as they do not ask us to violate gods law.

It also tells us true Christians will be persecuted for their beliefs, not to be confused with murderers like islam.
    “I say, then, to YOU, Everyone that confesses union with me before men, the Son of man will also confess union with him before the angels of God. 9*But he that disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. 10*And everyone that says a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but he that blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven it. 11*But when they bring YOU in before public assemblies and government officials and authorities, do not become anxious about how or what YOU will speak in defense or what YOU will say; 12*for the holy spirit will teach YOU in that very hour the things YOU ought to say.”

It also tells us.

Continue reminding them to be in subjection and be obedient to governments and authorities as rulers, to be ready for every good work, 2*to speak injuriously of no one, not to be belligerent, to be reasonable, exhibiting all mildness toward all men. 3*For even we were once senseless, disobedient, being misled, being slaves to various desires and pleasures, carrying on in badness and envy, abhorrent, hating one another.

Again , so long as it does not conflict with gods law, the god of love and peace.
    This is all well and good for Christian Americans, but not all Americans are Christian. Even at that, some American Christians do not understand scripture the same way that you and I do. Truth is, I err on the side of obeying God's will, but I am not 100% positive what scripture is telling us regarding abortion or homosexuallity or exactly how we are supposed to deal with issues such as these.

This is why scripture must be discussed openly, with open minds and hearts and not be used by some in an attempt to control others.

This is all well and good for Christian Americans, but not all Americans are Christian. Even at that, some American Christians do not understand scripture the same way that you and I do. Truth is, I err on the side of obeying God's will, but I am not 100% positive what scripture is telling us regarding abortion or homosexuality or exactly how we are supposed to deal with issues such as these.

This is why scripture must be discussed openly, with open minds and hearts and not be used by some in an attempt to control others.
    The bible is VERY clear on abortion and homosexuality, actually its crystal clear.
    Its not even a matter of interpretation.
    I do agree with you regarding the muslim issue especially since Mohammed was a demon possessed pedophile.
    And their unquenchable thirst for blood.

The bible is VERY clear on abortion and homosexuality, actually its crystal clear.
    Its not even a matter of interpretation.
    I do agree with you regarding the muslim issue especially since Mohammed was a demon possessed pedophile.
    And their unquenchable thirst for blood.
    If you believe that scripture is crystal clear about abortion and homosexuallity, then that is your belief. I don't believe scripture is so crystal clear as it is that scripture seems to be telling us certain attitudes of God toward homosexuallity and abortion.

Some people believe that scripture is crystal clear that people of dark skin coloration are destined by God to be slaves. I believe that scripture is pretty darned clear that there were at least two creations of man and that Adam is not the first man created by God.

If you believe that scripture is crystal clear about abortion and homosexuallity, then that is your belief. I don't believe scripture is so crystal clear as it is that scripture seems to be telling us certain attitudes of God toward homosexuallity and abortion.

Some people believe that scripture is crystal clear that people of dark skin coloration are destined by God to be slaves. I believe that scripture is pretty darned clear that there were at least two creations of man and that Adam is not the first man created by God.
    Yeah i remember reading that from you, still dont know why you came up with that at all.
    The slave thing is stupid, why do they think there was a jubilee every so often when all the slaves where set free?
    Make no mistake though, it isnt MY belief, its point blank from the scripture precisely what gods view of homosexuality and abortion are.
    Why do you think most libs are anti religion?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast