Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 87
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    War is a racket, and we brought the war to them and they responded, no different then how we would respond if the situation was reversed, the problem is we believe what we are told instead of what the real facts are.

    Of course our leaders and those that have the real power would never decieve us, they would never do such evil thing, now would they.??

    Read the link below from a person who was there and knows the real truth.

    http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/ar...risaracket.htm




    Roy
    There is no doubt that war is a racket. Islam is the largest racketeer of war and has been active in racketeering of war for over 1400 years.

    How can you justify saying that we brought the war to them as part of war being a racket? Do you discount the many times prior that Islam brought the war to us?

    An American way of thinking about this is that Islam brought the war to us, and "we" responded. Sorry to hear you think that we were the bad guys in this war of Islam against the rest of the world.

    (3,098 killed by Muslims in America in 67 terror attacks)

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...canAttacks.htm
    Last edited by RoBoTeq; 06-07-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    White Lake, MI
    Posts
    973
    It is an interesting read on history to think if only we can eliminate the evil conspirators above us, we as a world community could then hold hands around the campfire and sing kumbaya.

    I can't think of many independant pacifist countries that have fared well, without the benefit of protective allies. Peace through strength has been a well proven theory through history, seems to me.

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,369
    I'm not even going to quote such nonsense, it has nothing to do with what I posted.

    Compare how many fanatic religious believers in Islam are commiting crimes, in comparison to how many black on black/white crime that occurs in this country, one would think that with your argument that maybe the KKK was right with their ideaology.

    You have to first ask yourself who let these people in to this country in the first place, and why we dont throw those types out. Anyone who cant abide by the laws of this country either needs to be deported or put in jail, period, they are criminals, what motivated them is irrelevant.

    We have brought this on ourselfs by listening to traitors of this country and our constitution, and are in control of our election system, not to mention our monetary system. We have lost total control of our lifes because of letting this happen, we have no business getting involved in other countries affairs.

    If you want to know why others hate us, then ask them, I can asure you its not because were a Christian nation, its because we are in their country and killing them, if we werent there they would have no reason to hate or fight us.

    When they find rocket/bomb fragments on the ground, that say Made In The USA, there not going to hate Sweden. They are acting no different then we would if that happend here. I have a dislike for the ideaology of "Do as I say, but dont do as I do".

    The use of religion in this conflict is nothing but a Trojan horse, and we will fall the same fate as those who let that horse in.


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I'm not even going to quote such nonsense, it has nothing to do with what I posted.

    Compare how many fanatic religious believers in Islam are commiting crimes, in comparison to how many black on black/white crime that occurs in this country, one would think that with your argument that maybe the KKK was right with their ideaology.

    You have to first ask yourself who let these people in to this country in the first place, and why we dont throw those types out. Anyone who cant abide by the laws of this country either needs to be deported or put in jail, period, they are criminals, what motivated them is irrelevant.

    We have brought this on ourselfs by listening to traitors of this country and our constitution, and are in control of our election system, not to mention our monetary system. We have lost total control of our lifes because of letting this happen, we have no business getting involved in other countries affairs.

    If you want to know why others hate us, then ask them, I can asure you its not because were a Christian nation, its because we are in their country and killing them, if we werent there they would have no reason to hate or fight us.

    When they find rocket/bomb fragments on the ground, that say Made In The USA, there not going to hate Sweden. They are acting no different then we would if that happend here. I have a dislike for the ideaology of "Do as I say, but dont do as I do".

    The use of religion in this conflict is nothing but a Trojan horse, and we will fall the same fate as those who let that horse in.


    Roy
    So, you are denying that Muslims attacked the U.S. and murdered thousands of innocent Americans going about their daily lives before we invaded Islamic countries? Is that what you are claiming?

    And that does not even take into consideration the attacks on Americans by Muslims outside of the U.S. that has been occurring since the U.S. became a nation. The U.S.'s first retalliation against Islamic attacks was under President Jefferson.

    Here's a news flash for you Roy; I could give a rat's behind what Muslims claim to be the reason they hate us. If you prefer to side with those who hate us rather then our preservation from those who hate us, then you too are my enemy. These people have been hating everyone who is not under the Islamic influence for over 1400 years. Only a very naive or just plain brainless person would buy that crap that Muslims hate Americans because we are in their countries in retalliation for their attacks on Americans.

    You know what Roy? Kill one of us, shame on you. Kill thousands of us and we do nothing about it? Shame on us.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    So Roy, in an attempt to figure out whether you are just anti-American or a flaming leftist, what do you think of the woman in this story?
    A Spanish mother has taken revenge on the man who raped her 13-year-old daughter at knifepoint by dousing him in petrol and setting him alight. He died of his injuries in hospital on Friday.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ng-rapist.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    It is an interesting read on history to think if only we can eliminate the evil conspirators above us, we as a world community could then hold hands around the campfire and sing kumbaya.

    I can't think of many independant pacifist countries that have fared well, without the benefit of protective allies. Peace through strength has been a well proven theory through history, seems to me.


    I think you need to watch this, it will show why we will never see peace until we recognize who they are. The evil conspirators are at our doorstep.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  7. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I think you need to watch this, it will show why we will never see peace until we recognize who they are. The evil conspirators are at our doorstep.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

    Roy
    Roy, you keep bringing in one persons opinions on subjects. While I commend your reading choices as intellectial and sound in logic, they are still singular thoughts by people who do have financial gains from what they are saying.

    My computer capacity is not enough to let me listen to all of what this guy has to say, but he sounds like he was an insider in a position to view aspects of business we may not always want to believe are done and in many cases must be done.

    Still, nothing can take away from the fact that the United States of America was violently attacked by outside forces at least several times over the past few decades and our going into Islamic countries in retalliation is the first thing we did to retalliate against our being attacked.

    Just what is it you think we should have done? Muslims expected us to cower in fear over the 9/11 attacks for fear that they may reign down more destruction on us. Is that what you believe we should have done? If so Roy, I feel that you are a coward.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, you are denying that Muslims attacked the U.S. and murdered thousands of innocent Americans going about their daily lives before we invaded Islamic countries? Is that what you are claiming?

    .
    And how many did we kill in their countries before that event, lest see if you can come up with the correct number since you like searching for factoids.

    Ahh there we go, you just cant resist putting me in a negative light...lets see, so far you have called me a Nazi, Jewhater, and now an anti-American.

    The fact is your a paranoid individual who loves to see enemies in every corner, it gives you a reason to spend time writing a bunch of nonsense to make everyone believe how great you are.

    Let me give you a news flash...

    I'm smarter then you.
    I know the real history of the world better then you.
    I'm a real American, not too many of us left anymore.
    I'm a Libertarian of the "give me liberty or death" type, and for goverment to stay the hell out of my life.
    I'm a real Christian, I follow the ideaolgy of Christ of non violence and the Golden Rule.
    I'm not a Pacifist, if your going to attack me, I will defend myself.
    And once was a German, but gave it up to be a real American.

    But I do have a shortcoming, my wife put a plaque up in my office, it states.....


    You can always tell a
    German

    but you can't
    tell'em much!


    ROFLMAO


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  9. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    And how many did we kill in their countries before that event, lest see if you can come up with the correct number since you like searching for factoids.

    Ahh there we go, you just cant resist putting me in a negative light...lets see, so far you have called me a Nazi, Jewhater, and now an anti-American.

    The fact is your a paranoid individual who loves to see enemies in every corner, it gives you a reason to spend time writing a bunch of nonsense to make everyone believe how great you are.

    Let me give you a news flash...

    I'm smarter then you.
    I know the real history of the world better then you.
    I'm a real American, not too many of us left anymore.
    I'm a Libertarian of the "give me liberty or death" type, and for goverment to stay the hell out of my life.
    I'm a real Christian, I follow the ideaolgy of Christ of non violence and the Golden Rule.
    I'm not a Pacifist, if your going to attack me, I will defend myself.
    And once was a German, but gave it up to be a real American.

    But I do have a shortcoming, my wife put a plaque up in my office, it states.....


    You can always tell a
    German

    but you can't
    tell'em much!


    ROFLMAO


    Roy
    Well gee Roy, if you are so superiour to me, why are you wasting your time on me?

    And yes, we used that same saying on my German descended dad and grandfather, one a Markley and the other a Weitzel. It seems to still hold true.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well gee Roy, if you are so superiour to me, why are you wasting your time on me?

    I'm here to educate you

    And yes, we used that same saying on my German descended dad and grandfather, one a Markley and the other a Weitzel. It seems to still hold true.
    If you say its true, it must be so....lol

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  11. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    If you say its true, it must be so....lol

    Roy
    Well, since I have brown eyes and am of Scots-Irish descent, I simply cannot be as intelligent as an Aryan, can I? But wait; aren't Aryan's an unproven race of peoples?
    The Aryan race is a concept historically influential in Western culture in the period of the late 19th century and early 20th century.
    Wow! How could I possibly think I could compete intellectually with someone of a conceptual race?

    Since the German's who believe in their ancestry from the fabled Aryan race would be blood relatives to Iranians, I guess I can see why you are defending Islam, Roy. After all, the Germans and Islam nations were real butt buddies during WWI.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    I'm beginning to wonder if it would make a difference if the Muslim girl who was murdered looked more like this;
    .
    .


    As for all of Roys arguments, the Muslim girl who was murdered for being in a beauty pageant is not American and has nothing to do with Americans or the U.S. Then again, I'm sure Roy will say it is the fault of the U.S. that Muslims brutally murder their wives and daughters because these women want to live like us. To people like Roy, the U.S. and Americans are always to blame for the woes of the world.

    Yet, Roy thinks himself to be the only true American patriot...how does that work?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well, since I have brown eyes and am of Scots-Irish descent, I simply cannot be as intelligent as an Aryan, can I? But wait; aren't Aryan's an unproven race of peoples?Wow! How could I possibly think I could compete intellectually with someone of a conceptual race?

    Since the German's who believe in their ancestry from the fabled Aryan race would be blood relatives to Iranians, I guess I can see why you are defending Islam, Roy. After all, the Germans and Islam nations were real butt buddies during WWI.
    I wouldnt know, I'm not a German anymore, you need to ask a German. I could care less what germans think.

    I was 15 years old when I came here, I became an American Citizen in 1965, that means I've bin here 52 years and an American Citizen for 46 years, I could care less what germans think they are, I'm no longer in that circle.

    Btw, Roy is my legal name, I didnt make it up for this forum, cant get anymore American then that..lol.


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event