Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The problem with Islam and Muslims is not genetic. There are billions of Muslims in the world who are beautiful people, many living loving lives and being productive in the world. It is the teaching that is at fault. And that teaching comes directly from the source of Islam, not misinterpretations of it.

If the Qu'ran were only being misinterpretted, Muslims would be condemning the actions of the violence as being bastardized teachings of Islam, and that is not occurring.

The blight of Islam on humanity is not in the people of Islam, but rather in the teachings of Islam.
    Yeah, the loving Muslims are the non-practicing muslims...

If we forget to look at the person behind the belief individually, we are no better then those Muslims who attack others for that very reason. Even though Islam is not a spiritual faith of God the Creator but rather a following of something evil, the individual Muslim is still a son or daughter of God.

The very fact that they are so violent and vile even amongst themselves is proof enough that the thing that they believe in is not God.
    I don't know about how God plays into this, but I am of the belief that this could not happen in a civilized society.

Stoning is simply a term until one finds out exactly how these things are carried out. I stumbled on some images unfortunately I am not able to forget.

I am willing to bet that there are few members of this forum that would allow such a thing to happen without picking up arms against it - who amongst us could contemplate sitting on the sidelines?

Only savages could carry it out or sit by and allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Yeah, the loving Muslims are the non-practicing muslims...
    In my mind, I have to agree. I can only imagine that most Muslims follow the good commands of the Qu'ran, and that these are indoctrinated when needed by being taught the commands to commit violence.

I just can't see how anyone could ever study the Qu'ran and not understand that it is militant in nature.

But think about how many Christians and Jews really have very little knowledge of the Bible(s). So, it is not really all that difficult to believe that so many Muslims worldwide do not truly understand what their faith requires of them.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    I don't know about how God plays into this, but I am of the belief that this could not happen in a civilized society.

Stoning is simply a term until one finds out exactly how these things are carried out. I stumbled on some images unfortunately I am not able to forget.

I am willing to bet that there are few members of this forum that would allow such a thing to happen without picking up arms against it - who amongst us could contemplate sitting on the sidelines?

Only savages could carry it out or sit by and allow it.
    I feel the same way. And the fact that this attitude is again spreading further throughout the world and has already caused such brutal attacks on women within the United States is even more disturbing.
    On New Year's Day, two teenage Egyptian-American sisters, Amina and Sarah Said, were shot dead in Irving, Texas. Police are searching for their father, Yaser Abdel Said, who reportedly was angry with their American-like behavior, which included dating.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327187,00.html

I suppose that if this is what you are raised to believe is the will of who you are taught is God, then it becomes something that is accepted. However, I agree that it is absolutely barbaric and the very savagery of it being taught by a so called religion is proof enough for me that that religion is one of evil.

If we forget to look at the person behind the belief individually, we are no better then those Muslims who attack others for that very reason. Even though Islam is not a spiritual faith of God the Creator but rather a following of something evil, the individual Muslim is still a son or daughter of God.

The very fact that they are so violent and vile even amongst themselves is proof enough that the thing that they believe in is not God.
    You make valid points that are hard to dispute. However, people look through the glass with mortal eyes. That is to say, if one group pushes another too hard, the group being pushed can shove back, and with greater force. Such is the case between the Islamic world and the West.

I'm sure behind every Nazi soldier uniform, there was a person. Doesn't matter does it? When you have two sides that can not or will not tolerate another...............one group has to give in and submit. It is just the ways it goes for us mortal folk on planet Earth. We will all be judged by the Lord in the end. You, I, nor any mortal man could never know until our demise.

As for Muslims........go ahead and worship your so-called prophet, which I believe was merely a schizophrenic warlord who dabbled in petaphelia. Just don't F with us who don't believe in your shenanigans.

Case closed.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    You make valid points that are hard to dispute. However, people look through the glass with mortal eyes. That is to say, if one group pushes another too hard, the group being pushed can shove back, and with greater force. Such is the case between the Islamic world and the West.

I'm sure behind every Nazi soldier uniform, there was a person. Doesn't matter does it? When you have two sides that can not or will not tolerate another...............one group has to give in and submit. It is just the ways it goes for us mortal folk on planet Earth. We will all be judged by the Lord in the end. You, I, nor any mortal man could never know until our demise.

As for Muslims........go ahead and worship your so-called prophet, which I believe was merely a schizophrenic warlord who dabbled in petaphelia. Just don't F with us who don't believe in your shenanigans.

Case closed.
    I would be lying if I said I don't at times feel exactly the same way. I still keep fighting my inner urges to hate all who have had little choice in what evil organization they are associated with.

Yes, there were many good German citizens caught up in the Nazi movement. Many, quietly did what they could to prevent atrocities, just as we hear some stories of Muslims doing the same. It is very difficult when those who want you dead look the same as others who may be just like you are. At times it just seems to make sense to just kill them all and let God sort them out. Then I look at those Muslim children being held and played with by our military men and women, and I realize what we are really fighting for. We are fighting for basic humanity, not dominance by "ANY" race, color or creed.

We must keep as vigilant about being the good guys as we are about eliminating the bad guys. Otherwise, we lose, even if we win.

I would be lying if I said I don't at times feel exactly the same way. I still keep fighting my inner urges to hate all who have had little choice in what evil organization they are associated with.

Yes, there were many good German citizens caught up in the Nazi movement. Many, quietly did what they could to prevent atrocities, just as we hear some stories of Muslims doing the same. It is very difficult when those who want you dead look the same as others who may be just like you are. At times it just seems to make sense to just kill them all and let God sort them out. Then I look at those Muslim children being held and played with by our military men and women, and I realize what we are really fighting for. We are fighting for basic humanity, not dominance by "ANY" race, color or creed.

We must keep as vigilant about being the good guys as we are about eliminating the bad guys. Otherwise, we lose, even if we win.
    You state your objectives in this fight. What are the Muslim elites? Don't worry about my beliefs, worry about theirs.

The Imans don't see your way. Recognize the fact.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    You state your objectives in this fight. What are the Muslim elites? Don't worry about my beliefs, worry about theirs.

The Imans don't see your way. Recognize the fact.
    I do recognize these facts, and I don't have real answers. My hopes are that the more Muslims who are regular, everyday people, see that Islam is being used in the same way that Communism is used, the more the average, everyday Ahab will desire to be more then just a servant to other men in life.

The only problem is , they are at war with us,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we wont admit it.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Yes, "they", as in the leaders of Islam, have been at war with us (the rest of the non-Muslim world) ever since the inception of Islam. But; do all Muslim's realize this?

Yes, "they", as in the leaders of Islam, have been at war with us (the rest of the non-Muslim world) ever since the inception of Islam. But; do all Muslim's realize this?
    Funny thing about the Muslims. The more religious they are the more radical and dangerous they are, just of opposite of most Christians. Of course even most of the "hangers" on in Islam still will support their "evil" empire so to speak when push comes to shove.

I know of some personal examples of both the religious fanatics and the hangers on so to speak and I will tell you Islam is a threat to us all. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    War is a racket, and we brought the war to them and they responded, no different then how we would respond if the situation was reversed, the problem is we believe what we are told instead of what the real facts are.

Of course our leaders and those that have the real power would never decieve us, they would never do such evil thing, now would they.??

Read the link below from a person who was there and knows the real truth.

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/ar...risaracket.htm

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny thing about the Muslims. The more religious they are the more radical and dangerous they are, just of opposite of most Christians. Of course even most of the "hangers" on in Islam still will support their "evil" empire so to speak when push comes to shove.

I know of some personal examples of both the religious fanatics and the hangers on so to speak and I will tell you Islam is a threat to us all. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well put Glenn.

I would like to add that of the radical Christians that cause social issues, those are not people who are actually following scripture or the Word of God through Jesus Christ. Especially because Glenn takes it somewhat personally, I hate using the KKK as an example of this, but they really are a group that considers itself Christian that do not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ whatsoever.

In contrast, as Glenn pointed out, the more devout a Muslim is in the actual teachings of Islam, the more radical and dangerous they are to the rest of society.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast