Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Good looking Muslim girl....

Stoned to death for taking part in a beauty contest. What a waste.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Ukraine.html

One of the killers, a 16 year old boy, has no remorse for taking part in killing this 19 year old girl because that is what he has been taught all of his life.

This kind of teaching must be stopped
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Im sure there was another reason, like maybe she ate a pork chop or wanted to actually think for herself.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

kinder gentler people................mbfa

some kinds should not reproduce
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

The problem with Islam and Muslims is not genetic. There are billions of Muslims in the world who are beautiful people, many living loving lives and being productive in the world. It is the teaching that is at fault. And that teaching comes directly from the source of Islam, not misinterpretations of it.

If the Qu'ran were only being misinterpretted, Muslims would be condemning the actions of the violence as being bastardized teachings of Islam, and that is not occurring.

The blight of Islam on humanity is not in the people of Islam, but rather in the teachings of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The problem with Islam and Muslims is not genetic. There are billions of Muslims in the world who are beautiful people, many living loving lives and being productive in the world. It is the teaching that is at fault. And that teaching comes directly from the source of Islam, not misinterpretations of it.

If the Qu'ran were only being misinterpretted, Muslims would be condemning the actions of the violence as being bastardized teachings of Islam, and that is not occurring.

The blight of Islam on humanity is not in the people of Islam, but rather in the teachings of Islam.
    That is true but the Arab culture has a lot to do with it also. They are violent by nature. Up until the death of Tito in the former Yugoslavia the Bosnian Muslims were as peaceful as there European neighbours but when the Serbs started their death camps for all those who weren't Serbs (Croats, Slovenia and Bosnians) then a lot of them became radical.

Saudi Arabia pour lot of money into rebuilding there Mosques and sent in there radical Imams. I heard now that they are trying to reclaim there Mosques from the radicals. Granted that this is an exception to the rule and I believe if they followed the Koran they would all have to be violent. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That is true but the Arab culture has a lot to do with it also. They are violent by nature. Up until the death of Tito in the former Yugoslavia the Bosnian Muslims were as peaceful as there European neighbours but when the Serbs started their death camps for all those who weren't Serbs (Croats, Slovenia and Bosnians) then a lot of them became radical.

Saudi Arabia pour lot of money into rebuilding there Mosques and sent in there radical Imams. I heard now that they are trying to reclaim there Mosques from the radicals. Granted that this is an exception to the rule and I believe if they followed the Koran they would all have to be violent. Thank you very much
    The same can be said of Americans by those who live in countries we have imposed our military might on. Many foreignors only see visions of Americans commiting crimes in the big cities and being users of the most drugs in the world.

How about the image the world had of the Chinese during the Boxer Rebellion? Were all Chinese really as they were depicted during that time?

In contrast, India's population is often thought of as a peaceful and compliant people due to Ghandi's influence. When in fact, India has produced some of the most violent peoples in history and is even responsible for our term "thugs".

We in the U.S. all know that Southerners are wonderfully polite and congenial people. But how were Southerners thought of when the KKK was ravaging the countryside burning out families and hanging people for the color of their skin or their religious beliefs?

No Glenn, Arabs are no more violent overall then any other peoples of the world. It is Islam that is the problem, not any race of people.

Just people being people.

Such a peaceful religion..............

I generally do not have much use for any Muslim. Apparently, their own, seem to feel the same way.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We in the U.S. all know that Southerners are wonderfully polite and congenial people. But how were Southerners thought of when the KKK was ravaging the countryside burning out families and hanging people for the color of their skin or their religious beliefs?..............
    Well now robo after the war between the states Southerns like in Tenn were denied the right to vote if you served in the Confederate Army or any branch of the government. Only freed salves, carpetbaggers and those who did not serve could vote and two thirds of the White male population were not allowed to vote.

I would say a rebellion was in order by any group. Now during the 20th century the Klan was like a local vigilante taking out various degrees of justice on White or Black wrongdoers (rapists, wife beaters, someone who got a girl pregnant and didn't marry her, barn burners, etc.)

I am not saying they were above reproach and in the 60's with the civil rights thing going on they got out of hand there. I was there during this time period and integration wasn't an easy thing to accept if you grew up with segregation back then. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well now robo after the war between the states Southerns like in Tenn were denied the right to vote if you served in the Confederate Army or any branch of the government. Only freed salves, carpetbaggers and those who did not serve could vote and two thirds of the White male population were not allowed to vote.
    Convicted felons are not allowed to vote to this day in many states (and it is up to the state to make that decision). Is treason (which, technically, the confederate soldiers were committing) any different?

In fact, to this day, Tennesee still will not allow a felon convicted of murder, rape, treason, or voter fraud, to register to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
    Convicted felons are not allowed to vote to this day in many states (and it is up to the state to make that decision). Is treason (which, technically, the confederate soldiers were committing) any different?

In fact, to this day, Tennesee still will not allow a felon convicted of murder, rape, treason, or voter fraud, to register to vote.
    You know what you can do with your opinion crazy. Fighting for your country and state is not treason. The states had every right to succeed from the union and they would have won their case if it was brought to the supreme court.

No would could imagine back then that Lincoln would send an invading army destroyed the South to bring it back in the union when they had every right to succeed. Please take your crazy opinions some where else I will not participate in a crazy discussion. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Factual and riveting, i highly recommend it to everyone.

Its also on netflix

http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CFgQ8gIwAg
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Back in the 70's, I think, there was a case of the FBI watching over and Arab family for some major criminal stuff. They bugged their apartment. The daughter came home from running around with kids the father didn't approve so the father decided to kill her on the spot with the mother & brother standing there. All caught on tape.

The FBI agents knew if they broke in the apt to save the girl their bugging would be exposed so they held off hoping the father wouldnt' follow through. The father started beating the girl, the FBI called the local police and the agents ran across the street to save the daughter. It was too late.

The fathers religion allowed him to do this.

On the other end my daughters best friend was beaten to death with a fire extigusher by a former employee who she fired a few weeks previous because of sexual advances. Ends up the guy had a single mother who believed that women were no good and only to be used and thrown away. So when the cops caught up with him the mother had hidden the bloody fire extingusher in the trash and the kid was at a cheap hotel on drugs with a hooker using the money he had taken from the cash register. Both of the women, his mother and the hooker lied for him stating they had been with him all night. Now there's a belief system.

To this day, and that happened almot 20 years ago, the killers relatives and mother stand behind him thinking he did nothing wrong and is the real victim.

So this happens in all countries cept I have to agree with the permission given by the mid east religion and belief that it's OK to take a life just cause it's written in one of their religion books.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Such a peaceful religion..............

I generally do not have much use for any Muslim. Apparently, their own, seem to feel the same way.
    If we forget to look at the person behind the belief individually, we are no better then those Muslims who attack others for that very reason. Even though Islam is not a spiritual faith of God the Creator but rather a following of something evil, the individual Muslim is still a son or daughter of God.

The very fact that they are so violent and vile even amongst themselves is proof enough that the thing that they believe in is not God.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast