Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks James for your insightful description. If possible, pry open your narrow mind and look at my post for what it was. Initially an attempt at humor. Since you, yourself must be a humorless *******, my attempt was obviously lost on you and over your head. As I indicated before, don't become so overinflated with your own self importance that you think you are more important than you are. Thanks again for you opinion of me. I'll tuck it under my foreskin, when it should reside, and whenever I take a piss, I'll be reminded of you.

Originally posted by troyorr
    Thanks James for your insightful description. If possible, pry open your narrow mind and look at my post for what it was. Initially an attempt at humor. Since you, yourself must be a humorless *******, my attempt was obviously lost on you and over your head. As I indicated before, don't become so overinflated with your own self importance that you think you are more important than you are. Thanks again for you opinion of me. I'll tuck it under my foreskin, when it should reside, and whenever I take a piss, I'll be reminded of you.
    It's true ..The higher a monkey climbs the tree, the more he shows his ass.

Why not find a web site dedicated to the people displaced in the hurricane and offer them dog cooking recipes? Yes..everyone here was laughing about this situation and it was a great time for you to show some dog cooking humor.

No one likes a joke better than I do Sarge and doubt you can field dress a rat any better than me. I did my time back in the woods at McDill, Eglin, Eielson AFB and a 53 days in the Mojave at Fort Irwin, so you can knock off the Rambo **** also. After reading the above and being in the AIr Force myself, I bet I can find a likewise witness here that would agree they were glad to see you go.

My cat and dogs

Are precious to me. Mess with my wife or them and you will be looking down the barrel of my 357 mag or 12 gauge 00 buckshot.

Could not have said it better

Originally posted by James 3528
    I don't see how you can love and take care of something, make sure it is healthy and safe and then be expected when you are needed in it's life the most, to say "fu*k you" .

Thanks for this post!!

Our true friends up North

have again shown their support. Good article on what the Canadian Humane Society is doing:

http://www.humanesociety.com/newsrel...2092005&page=1

And our humane society:
    http://www.americanhumane.org/site/P...isaster_relief

and if you wish to donate:

http://www.humanesociety.com/send.asp

[Edited by MikeJ on 09-08-2005 at 06:04 AM]

Thumbs up troyorr

I made a bad joke on another thread (You can't stuff human beings into a levy, they won't stay that long, they will float.) and lusker slapped me up the side of the head.

I got over it.

I really didn't think much more than you were adding a little humor. No harm done.

And it seems there is help for the animal 'refugees'. Now if the Red Cross will also donate some $.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123