Hello guys, forgive me this is my first post here although I have been a member for quite some time. I am one of the original Bruce Norman service techs at ARPA Support Services. I have two questions regarding a York YCAL0080SC and the first is how in the heck is the plastic fan blade with the Woods large metal hub removed off the condenser motor shaft. I don't see any set screws but there are some torx head bolts underneath. Do you have to separate the top and bottom half of this hub? he second question is that Iam having a problem with the LCD screen not being visible, instead it show black bars. Sometimes it will have a normal readout but rarely. I have replaced the LCD and the microprocessor board with ones that I know work ( I have a backup chiller right next to it) and it does th same exact thing. I replaced the ribbon cable connecting the LCD to the pcb and nothing different, still shows black bars. Could this problem be associated with the keyboard or the keyboard ribbon cable? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.