Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by pjs
    work......................WORK!!!
    WHAT!!

Dawn Wells 66, Tina Louise 71 and Russell Johnson 80 are all alive and kicking.

Even creator Sherwood Schwartz 88 is still going.

Sad about Bob. One of the first shows I can remember when it was new...Right up there with the Flintstones.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by square2round

What was it about?
    A guy in a button up shirt in love with a lesbian. [/B]
    Hmmmm...did he ever win?
    Get back to work.

Do you all remember the Gilligan's Island cartoon or when they jumped the shark and had the return to Gilligan's Island?

Originally posted by workhorse
    Originally posted by pjs
    work......................WORK!!!
    WHAT!!
    Anybody who remembers Dobie Gillis would know, work........WORK!!!!Dobie Gillis was a "typical" American teenager, with three
    primary interests in life: Beautiful women, fancy cars,
    and money. Unfortunately he was the son of a grocer and
    not the most attractive of boys, which put a certain crimp
    in his aspirations. Dobie and his beatnik buddy Maynard,
    to who work was a dirty word, did their best to get by with
    a minimum of effort.
    Dobie had two real nemeses in life.
    The first was intelligent but unattractive Zelda Gilroy,
    who was constantly trying to get herself married to Dobie.
    The second, through most of the series, was millionaire
    Chatsworth Osborne, Jr., a spoiled young man who flaunted
    his social status, not to mention his money, to snare the
    attractive girls who eluded Dobie.

[Edited by pjs on 09-06-2005 at 06:13 PM]

Wow! You must be at least as old as Giligan to know that. How old was he when he croaked?

Another sad sad day for a family who has seen so much sorrow in recent years, Bob ( Gilligan ) Denver dies at age of 70,Oh I can remember running home after school to adjust the uhf converter and rabbit ears hoping to get a good enough picture to see the line-up of Gilligans Island, Bat Man & Robin and then Ultra man.Just hearing of his untimely passing takes me back in time. No, Bob was not the great singer and in hindsight wasn't even a very good actor.He was a mild mannered comedic man, who loved the great outdoors. A trait which ran through the blood of his family, Bob lived out the end of his life in the beautiful state of West Virginia, a state that John found so beautiful that he wrote about it in a song named Almost Heavan West Virginia.Did these two guys define an era or what? It's so sad that they are both gone now, the world will never be the same. JMHO

To be honest I think they grew a generation of gay guys.

You had Gillian, the Captain and the Professor who could of been banging Mary Ann and Ginger. Probably forced those two poor girls to go upside down.

Then you had Robin displaying his cod sack doing "riddle me this" **** all the time and you never saw the bad guy get killed.

This is why I liked it when Dirty Harry came along. He would just shoot the bad guy ... lay the pipe to the women and get some rest.

This is why I liked it when Dirty Harry came along. He would just shoot the bad guy ... lay the pipe to the women and get some rest.

ROFLMAO

that's too funny

You had Gillian, the Captain and the Professor who could of been banging Mary Ann and Ginger. Probably forced those two poor girls to go upside down.

Then you had Robin displaying his cod sack doing "riddle me this" **** all the time and you never saw the bad guy get killed.

Sounds like you may heve been to old to be watching Gilligans Island at the time, I didn't even realize that Mary Ann and Ginger were hot until I was ten, if you were like thirteen or something at the time, maybe you should have been watching something else.Like Patty Duke or The Cleaver's.

When I was 10..I wanted a shot of Mary Ann and Ginger. Batman and Robins root suit did nothing for me.

Originally posted by gruvn

Sounds like you may heve been to old to be watching Gilligans Island at the time, I didn't even realize that Mary Ann and Ginger were hot until I was ten, if you were like thirteen or something at the time, maybe you should have been watching something else.Like Patty Duke or The Cleaver's.
    The Cleavers'

June ..... "Ward! Don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?"

Ward ..... "Sorry June, I thought the time had come to get something straight between me and the beaver."

The best double entendres in television.

The Cleavers'

June ..... "Ward! Don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?"

Ward ..... "Sorry June, I thought the time had come to get something straight between me and the beaver."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast