+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dream of Jeanie or Bewitched

Post Likes
    I'm thinking that Barbera Eden looked pretty damned fine in her baby doll top, and satin briefs in "Harper Valley PTA"... She'd have been a pretty trim 35 or 40 year old. Actresses try harder when they get to that point, I'm guessing. Elizabeth Mont... had a sexy approach with her 'winkling nose'... but always had that sixties behaving wife like prose ... cute... but stoick.

Barbera, dressed like most of want to see our female partners now. And surprised, with the sixties limits... that it was allowed.

So they both win. You could be Jennie's master... with her cute outfits, and bimbo like acceptance with your thoughts.

Or you'd never have to lift a finger again with Samantha's ability to wiggle her nose and get things done. And the fact that she's a looker too.

Pick one... You'll win either way.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Post Likes
    OK, I gotta state what we all are really dreaming of; Jeannie and Samantha...together.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Jeanie "Barbera Eden" was a babe back then and is still looking good now. Anybody know how old she is now?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lakeman1234
    Jeanie "Barbera Eden" was a babe back then and is still looking good now. Anybody know how old she is now?

Answer to your question is found in a link on the first page of this thread.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes

Confused

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

As for "Barbara Jean Moorhead"...that's right guys, she was originally called "Moorhead", she never showed her navel;
    I agree! It was this hottie that liked showing off her navel.

http://www.bewitched.net/aggart.htm

or was it her?
    http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/gladysreactions.htm

[Edited by htg guy on 09-10-2005 at 11:29 AM]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in