Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Who had better powers, Samantha or Jeanie?

Jeannie.

She could do just about anything Samantha could, plus some. At least from what I can remember. I first started watching the re-runs of the shows in the mid to late 80's. I'll still catch a show now and again when I run across them.
    Get back to work.™

Both of them were hot!! Tabatha is a babe these days! wooohooo!! I believe Elizabeth Montgomery has left the planet.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Link to Tabitha picture please..........

Jeanie had more power cause of that hot outfit. Hot chicks in stripper costumes are Powerful man!!!!!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Jeanie, she was more obedient and you could always stuff her back inside the bottle if need be, no wicked mother-in-law around either.

Originally posted by swampfox
    Jeanie, she was more obedient and you could always stuff her back inside the bottle if need be, no wicked mother-in-law around either.
    Yes ....bingo!

Although they look a lot different today...both Diane and Erin played Tabitha.

Get back to work.™

Jeanie

Always saying yes master....she had power over me
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

They both had 2 excellant points about them

Smile ct2

Your my kind of man! How about Jeannie's belly button showing back in the late 60's? or early 70's? She was hot. If I was 6 months younger I would have given her a run for her money!

I would have to say Jeanie was better. Her outfit was more sexy. Besies I could never get the nose thing down.

I would never diss Elizabeth Montgomery after having seen her in the role of Lizzy Borden Too bad she died so young.

As for "Barbara Jean Moorhead"...that's right guys, she was originally called "Moorhead", she never showed her navel;
    http://www.celebritynooz.com/watn/barbara_eden.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

now I liked the tabatha series that came later on but was suppose to be the daughter in bewitched. It was supose to be when she had grown up and moved out........Clint blacks wife, Lisa Hartman hummmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast