Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Will someone please answer my question
    (in forum Fireplaces),

it deals with piping a HWcoil to a wood burner,

Thank You,

Man, you must be senile.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Why say that ?

You got two answers. If they were off the mark, clarify for them. If you're not senile, you totally lack patience...even worse than me.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

I did get two answers and I appreciate the hell out of them, but I owuld like to know if someone knows exactly how to do it. Just the basic design. I will not hold him liable for anything that may go wrong won't even blame him if it don't work, I would just like to hear if anyone has any ideas or experience on how to accomplish this.

Well, once again, this is the wrong forum.

Proud member of KA Club

Smile gruvn

You are too cool! I think I will build my own Heat-o-lator! My motorhome water heater has coil inside of the tank, heated by the engine hot water. What will they think of next huhh?? Just funnin, Roy

I'm not tryin to reinvent the wheel, just want cheap heat.

Confused DIY

If you think about it, you'll understand why all the silence.

First, if doing what you're talking about is such as great idea, without pitfalls, don't you think there would be a plethora of mfrs. already making such kits?

Second, what makes you think this hasn't already been tried? It has and in many cases, it went over like a pregnant pole vaulter. In other cases, it was more of a Boom!

Third, nobody here wants the liability. Even if you post something on an Internet chat site doesn't mean your attorney isn't going to pour through your hardrive to find all the great advice you got on this. Then, through discovery, he can get my computer, read through it and find not only any communications with you on this subject but use any other post I've ever made on the Internet against me however he wants to twist it. So your little note about liability isn't worth the bytes it was written with my friend.

Sorry to be a hard ass but that's the way it is. If you want heat from wood, use a wood furnace, boiler, or traditional EPA phase II woodstove.

Sorry oroy54 but I think the Heatilator name was taken back in 1927 :-)

Re: DIY

Originally posted by hearthman
    If you think about it, you'll understand why all the silence.

First, if doing what you're talking about is such as great idea, without pitfalls, don't you think there would be a plethora of mfrs. already making such kits?

Second, what makes you think this hasn't already been tried? It has and in many cases, it went over like a pregnant pole vaulter. In other cases, it was more of a Boom!

Third, nobody here wants the liability. Even if you post something on an Internet chat site doesn't mean your attorney isn't going to pour through your hardrive to find all the great advice you got on this. Then, through discovery, he can get my computer, read through it and find not only any communications with you on this subject but use any other post I've ever made on the Internet against me however he wants to twist it. So your little note about liability isn't worth the bytes it was written with my friend.

Sorry to be a hard ass but that's the way it is. If you want heat from wood, use a wood furnace, boiler, or traditional EPA phase II woodstove.

Sorry oroy54 but I think the Heatilator name was taken back in 1927 :-)
    So you don't know how to do it either ?

Yer still a troll, new name or not.

Proud member of KA Club

I gave you an answer Eddy, but it's not the one you want.

Hmm hearthman

I see that you must of went though a divorce also. Meaning "Discovery". I was just playing with the heatilator statment. But I didn't know they could get your computer records. Thanks Roy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast