Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Load up the wagons, I mean trucks

And head down there. There's gold in that flood!!

I'm not being an ass, I will bet you that in a couple of months they will get a check to start rebuiding the infrastructure of that town, whats wrong with that prediction, it seems like the obvious to me.

I'm sorry gruvn, is that a typo in your post? Did you mean to say oblivious where you said obvious? Talk about having an 'agenda.' Geeessh.
    Everyone has a purpose in life..........even if it's to be a bad example.

Seek first to understand, before seeking to be understood.

Talk about your 'big business.' Anybody else see how Walmart 'stepped up to the pump?' Pledged a combined 23 million (from company and foundation) so far, and ANY employee of Walmart displaced by the disaster is GUARANTEED a job at ANY other Walmart store! Anywhere! I'm impressed!

Just FYI. Don't get your shorts in a wad if the big money boys like Gates, et. al. don't jump in with millions. Remember a little thing a short while ago called the Tsunami? These business giants pretty well pledged all they could for the year when that occurred, and anything else that comes is gonna have to be on top of that.

I am still curious how a local government i.e. New Orleans, (yeah the Mayor with class!) that had already been given millions to put an emergency plan in place, DIDN'T HAVE ONE. I'd like to see THAT paper trail thank you very much!

If having a realistic view on the outcome of a situation based upon prior events that had the same result is classified as an agenda, then call me MR. Agenda,

Gee gruvn, I'm thinking now...................hmmm, when was the last time New Orleans flooded? hmmmmmmmmmm.

I se you have a dificult time in relating one type of event to another,you need everything to matchup perfectly in order to determine a plausible outcome, well so much for the advanced cognitive skills program I havew now ekected to stay out of this debate, (for your benefit )

Guys, gruvn is still pissed that halliburton got the contract in Iraq instead of his buddies in france or germany. By the way, are there any other companies that were large enough to rebuild Iraq? I'm not saying haliburton's not crooked, I'm just saying that SOME people need to get over the fact that the VP used to be the CEO.
    Please step AWAY from the condensing unit.

Used to be the CEO and received a 36 million dollar bonus a month before being sworn in as Vice-President of the United States, I see that as a problem, 36 mill for 15 bill.

Well?? Is there another contractor that could do the job?? I'm not saying there is. I'm asking.

Anyway, this is getting off topic. Does anyone know if GA licensed contractors would be able to work in LA?

Yes they can, Gill,

Haliburton will honor all state contractors license LOL

Touche

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast