+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jimmy Carter ...

Post Likes
    Just when you think Jimmy Carter is done screwing shit up he does it again. A couple of weeks ago Mr. Carter came over to ride his sub that will have his name and attend the ceremony that put it into service. Then he went home and did his best to cut everyone's throat at the Sub Base and city it is at with a letter to the base closing commision that cost the place millions. Too bad he did not write a letter on Walter Reed Army Medical Center's behalf which has a astronomical heritage compared to the out dated Connecticut sub base the Navy wanted to close.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...8C72M200.shtml

Post Likes
    Hummmmm...... guess he ran out of canals to give away. I dont know what it is about that guy, he just seem to want to trash the country now that he is not president anymore. Travels around the world to countries that like trashing us and agrees with them. Then he thinks if he helps build houses for the poor that that should make it that you cant say anything negative about him. I dont know, what can you say.......

Post Likes

Smile That's your people James

I have to put up with the legal mexicans saying, leave the illegals alone or there wont be anyone to build our roads. Crap

Post Likes
    Don't see the connection there

Post Likes
    The big boss is as good as the people working for him.

Post Likes
    I believe the Carter administration the only 4-year period WITHOUT the construction/commissioning of a Navy aircraft carrier since WWII?

I wish Jimmy would just go away, and build houses for the homeless, or somthing.

Post Likes
    Photo Op building a legacy other than 444 days of hostages.

120 house project was cancelled yesterday because of his letter.

Post Likes
    Who would have thought that having your name put on something that is long, hard, and full of seamen would have this effect?

Post Likes

Jimmy Carter and yeah I am from Ga.

Jimmy Carter and yeah I am from Ga. and yeah I voted for him.

You all really do not understand the Carter clan.

Ms. Lillian (the Mom) always said she wanted Billy Carter (the brother) to be President. The only problem, she said, was Jimmy was just not smart enough to run the filling station (owned by Bubba I mean Billy) down in Plains, Ga. Ha ha that is a joke.

I think Jimmy's claim to fame in the history books will be Habitat to Humanity. Funny thing most people around here thinks he started it but he did not. I also think that he is a very spiritual man and means well by promoting peace.

But he sure did screw up while he was the Prez. Iran should have been invaded, our hostages taken back, and then turned into glass. Oooops I am also not a violent man either.

In the 60's when old Jimmy was Prez. my High School class went to the capital. A group said let's see if we can see the Governor Jimmy Carter. And they did. When they asked me why did I not want to go I said "nah, he will never amount to anything or be famous or anything." Pretty good coming from a pimple popping, skirt chasing teenager.

Post Likes
    I seriously thought that President Carter may have been Satan incarnate when he was in office. He is the only president to have once reported a UFO sighting, fled from a giant aquatic rabbit and only lusted in his mind. Now if those things don't strike ya'll as a bit netherworldly, then maybe ya'll oughta think about this for a while.

Since Carter has been out of office I have gained more respect for him. I don't agree with most of his political notions, but he does seem to be a genuinely nice guy. This of course proves that nice guys do not belong running a world power nation.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Jimmy Carter

what an Ass hole

thank God for Ronnie

what an Ass Hole.

Post Likes
    Everytime I see Carter's name appear I start wondering what he has done to make a fool out of himself again.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes

I don't like jimmy carter but

I have to say, I live 10 minutes from the goton/new london sub base.

You have no idea how this entire state would be impacted if the groton sub base were ever to go.

We actually had a rally one day in june in front of the sub base basically beging to save it. Man the turnout was humongous. There were thousands of people rallying on the street and the line of people was literally 1 1/2 miles long.

If we ever do lose that base, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some ass wants to close it again, this entire state is going to become a ghost state. (Not that the economy here is that great anyway)

If we lose the base, we lose electric boat, which is who builds and maintains the submarines. thousands of jobs right there.

Not to mention, we would probably lose many of the local busnisses around there, because there will be no people to buy from them.

Connecticut fought to save the base and they fought hard.

Not to defend carter, because like someone said earlier he likes to trash the country, but I'm happy with the descision to save the base.

Post Likes
    Let's not forget that he kissed the Queen Mother on the mouth.

Good ole southern inbreeding.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in