Stupid is as STUPID does!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by gruvn
    Well I will talk nuts
    Haven't you been doing that all along?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Originally posted by John Lloyd
    Hey guys, it's 'truth in advertising' at it's finest! Note the obvious ommission of "professional" from his title. I repeat my position that it's extremely easy to toss darts from behind a cloak of anonymity, i.e. the absence of any credentials / profile info.
    Can't you guys recognize Fat Eddy by now?

Nothin' new. Same ****.

I vote that the management here turn him in to AOL for TOS violations. He's been BANNED numerous times, but comes back after being told not to.

Where is Mr. Lusker?

Slow down r12, get your financses together first.
    A cash strapped company, is its own worst enemy.

Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Originally posted by John Lloyd
    Hey guys, it's 'truth in advertising' at it's finest! Note the obvious ommission of "professional" from his title. I repeat my position that it's extremely easy to toss darts from behind a cloak of anonymity, i.e. the absence of any credentials / profile info.
    Can't you guys recognize Fat Eddy by now?

Nothin' new. Same ****.

I vote that the management here turn him in to AOL for TOS violations. He's been BANNED numerous times, but comes back after being told not to.

Where is Mr. Lusker?
    I suppose Fat Eddy is some guy who has used various account names through his AOL connection because they change your IP address every time uou sign on and make it hard for a site to keep him out, well I don't know the guy and I am not using AOL. But anyway, if I had an AOL account and they called me up and said one word about violating their TOS, I would tell them to please stop there automatic withdrawal from my bank account and we will both move on. Do you think they would care more about your site or my 24.99, I'll give you one good guess.

gruvn

Again, I say that you must be one of the young guys. You seem to have a lot of fight left in you. Why are you so angry? R12 is a friend around here. He has a heart of gold. We are all just internet friends. If your a man you owe R12 a, sorry. Dad

R12,

Seems as though you may have another problem. The Ford Ranger you are driving with the ladder tied to the roof may be under a recall notice , something about them catching on fire,

Hope this helps.

Dang R-12 see if I call you at 2am anymore for help with my home work...
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123