Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You need to really get off the Oxycontin there ace and at least stay on grass. I mean it's really frying your brain. May I suggest another 9 months in rehab. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LTPRJqt2z4
    What are your plans for when they screw everything up?

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    You tell me ace Obama has already done it in spades. No one could have screwed things up worse than Obama, even Jimmy Carter. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

There is no such thing as a conservative republican.
    Ace back prior to the civil war and up till the early 70's the most conservative politicians on this planet were Southern Democrats. Thanks to the commie loving LBJ that has all changed now.

There are no conservative Democrats left and the only conservatives around nowadays are Republicans and the vast majority of them hate rinos who by the way are all from the liberal NE for the most part.

Now I have to go and soon I suspect some others like robo will come on-board here and turn you upside down and spin you around a few times. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 06-02-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

O'Bummer's not going to be a very tough act to follow. To make things better for the U.S., all the next president needs to do is to reverse any decision that O'Bummer made.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    O'Bummer's not going to be a very tough act to follow. To make things better for the U.S., all the next president needs to do is to reverse any decision that O'Bummer made.
    I'm not refering to O'Bummer, I'm talking about crybaby Boehner and his gang.

I'm not refering to O'Bummer, I'm talking about crybaby Boehner and his gang.
    You mean like save America from massive destruction by stopping over spending like Greece, or opening American to oil drilling again, cut back on the massive government over regulation of every aspect of our lives and that of business.

Oh well what's the use ace you are obviously an Obamasombi and will follow him to as he paints America red for Marxism and dept. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

I've got no problem stopping overspending. We could start with Defense. I don't like the idea of defaulting though and I hope they come to their senses before they let it happen

I've got no problem stopping overspending. We could start with Defense. I don't like the idea of defaulting though and I hope they come to their senses before they let it happen
    You got it wrong ace but it can be done indirectly. You don't "stop" defense spending unless you want to learn to speak Chinese. You stop what we do with our Dept of defense. Like be the world's policeman in Africa, ME or where ever.

The defense cuts would then come naturally. Unleash private enterprise to make this country great again and reduce the government to just defense and maintaining our ports and collect tariffs and get rid of the IRS and go to a fair tax. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Why in the world would you pick one of the very few things that our Federal government needs to maintain as an area to cut funding? I'm thinking a few billion cut from supporting the arts and keeping organized crim...labor in business would be a better start.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Why in the world would you pick one of the very few things that our Federal government needs to maintain as an area to cut funding? I'm thinking a few billion cut from supporting the arts and keeping organized crim...labor in business would be a better start.
    I think Glen's idea is better. We don't really need to have a Defense budget 3 times larger than what the rest of the world spends on defense. Our allies could and should take up some of the slack. Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan? 10 years is long enough. As for the Liberal Arts, I could see cutting most federal funding, with private benefactors giving to sustain them. I just can't see letting the country go into default as some want it to.

No, I'm serious, they need eliminated, but rino's like you and glen are safe.
    Ace, you have it wrong... (as usual)

Rino's and Neo-cons need to be eliminated...

REAL (traditional) GOP (they are called Tea Party these days) are the ones that will save this country from fools that are not smart enough to take care of themselves.

Tell you what Ace... come over early to the H-talk convention, I am thinking to have an ARP dinner at a buffet all you can eat restaurant (in a private room)... As long as folks behave themselves... they can discuss (not argue) all they want to.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Please SPECIFICALLY define 'screw it up'...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

So who is gonna protect you from foreign issues... and who is gonna protect American interests abroad (which guarantees this high life style we take for granted)... and who is gonna train little spoiled wimps in male clothing into REAL men?

Please SPECIFICALLY address all three, THX.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast