Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jihad Works Both Ways

This is great, Its a two way street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1kq9mmY-Y

Nice story till he gets bent out of shape about true Gods. Read up on Darwin.

The main reason that the U.S. doesn't get invaded by ground forces from any of our enemies is that so many of us are armed and willing to kill those who attack us.

Now, if we can just make it legal to shoot some of the ones who are attacking us internally
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The main reason that the U.S. doesn't get invaded by ground forces from any of our enemies is that so many of us are armed and willing to kill those who attack us.

Now, if we can just make it legal to shoot some of the ones who are attacking us internally
    I plan on shooting cans to get in pratice--republicans

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Nice story till he gets bent out of shape about true Gods. Read up on Darwin.
    Why? Was Darwin a Prophet that you worship?

According to Wikipedia...On the Origin of Species reflects theological views. Though Darwin thought of religion as a tribal survival strategy, he still believed that God was the ultimate lawgiver, and later recollected that at the time he was convinced of the existence of God as a First Cause and deserved to be called a theist.

This view subsequently changed and he continued to explore conscientious doubts, without forming fixed opinions on certain religious matters, although he did dismiss that he was an Athiest as some tried to label him.

So what's your point regading Wild Bill? He didn't get out of shape did he?

And what the hell does it have to do with Darwin, or did you think he was Muslim or something

Just so I'm clear, are you a Democrap or do you just do this crap to try and get a rise out of Glenn?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Just so I'm clear, are you a Democrap or do you just do this crap to try and get a rise out of Glenn?
    Ace is a poopstirer, hes alright, dont let him get ta ya.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Well if you did that then you would wipe out the entire White male population of Texas with I guess you being the exception. I mean after all even Jesus had Judas in the twelve apostles and now we have ace. Ace you need to see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSdloGONtU
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    No, I'm serious, they need eliminated, but rino's like you and glen are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well if you did that then you would wipe out the entire White male population of Texas with I guess you being the exception. I mean after all even Jesus had Judas in the twelve apostles and we have ace. Ace you need to see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSdloGONtU
    Nothing but rino's in Texas

Nothing but rino's in Texas
    Hey ace Texas hasn't changed that much. I remember when Sen Tower (Republican) was running against a Democrat and the big issue of the campaign was who was the furthest to the right. The Democrats said they were more to the right than the conservative Republicans.

Nobody in Texas wanted a moderate much less a wimp wristed commie loving liberal. Nah Texas doesn't care much for rinos. I was at Ft Hood for a while back in the 70's and I didn't run into a liberal the whole time. You couldn't go into a honky tonk without cowboy boots and a Stetson hat. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

No, I'm serious, they need eliminated, but rino's like you and glen are safe.
    You need to really get off the Oxycontin there ace and at least stay on grass. I mean it's really frying your brain. May I suggest another 9 months in rehab. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LTPRJqt2z4
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey ace Texas hasn't changed that much. I remember when Sen Tower (Republican) was running against a Democrat and the big issue of the campaign was who was the furthest to the right. The Democrats said they were more to the right than the conservative Republicans.

Nobody in Texas wanted a moderate much less a wimp wristed commie loving liberal. Nah Texas doesn't care much for rinos. I was at Ft Hood for a while back in the 70's and I didn't run into a liberal the whole time. You couldn't go into a honky tonk without cowboy boots and a Stetson hat. Thank you, thank you very much
    There is no such thing as a conservative republican.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast