Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey now you must remember he "is" a legend in his own mind.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Thumbs down

Originally posted by dolphindroid
    OK,I think Gerado is very irritating his reporting is melodramatic and over the top....yea he's a jerk but I believe his heart is in the right place.
    But, his facts are scrambled. Yesterday I saw a small segment of him rambling on about how the airlift reminded him of the Berlin airlift during the Kennedy era.

Then I couldn't watch any more.

Fred

He made the comment

That New Orleans was a run through for a nuclear strike on an American city. SCARY!!!

Originally posted by James 3528

I think that was our point. He's playing superman for the camera's. He's not there to do that. I saw him getting in the way of the National Guard yesterday helping a old lady in a helicopter. It's like he is running from one photo op to another one. Yesterday when he was linked up to the anchor in New York, the bastard was talking all over her.

Originally posted by dolphindroid
    OK,I think Gerado is very irritating his reporting is melodramatic and over the top.I will say however, he is down there and he is helping.He did save an old lady and her dog.I guess some people will say it's for show but I doubt that lady will.Don't be too hard on him,yea he's a jerk but I believe his heart is in the right place.
    Are you talking about the helecopter crash?I saw that .the poor woman was trying to tell him what was going on and he just kept interupting.

yes

Quite a few vendettas there, jimmyBoy…quite a few indeed.

Indeed. I can see you two snuggled up reading a book.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123