Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Experiment

Hybrid View

Well all this talk of getting drunk and all I figured I'm gonna try something. I just returned with a bottle of rum and I figured I'd play the stereo at the level of the hour. If for example right now it is in the 6 o clock hour, I'd play it at level 6. Next it will go to seven then eight and so on untill the cops come. Let's see what happens when they get here. Anyone else want to try this with me?

ya gonna need

Bail money?

It's 5:42 PM can ya hear me now?
    Play some Pine Valley Cosmonauts!
    R2B4BTU

Good thing tomorrow's Labor Day. You'll be able to sleep it off without callin' in sick.
    WHY?

If I did that on my street,my neighbors would call the police because I did not invite them...A block of drunks--simply paradise never a dull moment

Ok the stereo is up to 7 and still no cops. Actually 2 neighbors girls came over with some Bud for a few, coming back in a while. 2 Rum and Cokes down with a little buzz but still able to type.

Raise yer rate of decibel increase. Maybe 2 notches per hour. I still can't hear ya here.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Damn, it's not working. I'm up to about 6 Rums and the stereo is up to 8 (it goes to 10) andnothing except the neighbors music got louder. Several people have came over to see if I want to join their party. I must be an effin lightweight because I think I'm finished. The neighbors are partying harder than me!! I'll give 1 more hour and 2 more rums and we'll see what happens.

Yer neighbors must be cops. They should've beat the snot out of ya and locked ya up by now. Sounds like an experiment gone wrong.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Get hold of tatted 1979 i think he could probably help you out with your experiment.

A GREAT MOVIE

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

What happened WH ??? Pass Out before 9 ?? Or are you in jail??

Smile

This guy I work with went to jail last week. He said his wife called the cops. She told the cops that he was disturbing her pease or piece. I don't know which one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast