Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: jail

Originally posted by tatted1979
    i went to jail last nite, for public intox, for drinking in my own yard, i wasnt even doing anything wrong. im gonna fight it!
    Pay the fine and plead no-contest $58.00-78.00 cheap way out.
    Next time go to the friends house to play loud music, and don't drink and drive. Not In TEXAS..

Senior Tech Guest
    i went to jail last nite, for public intox, for drinking in my own yard, i wasnt even doing anything wrong. im gonna fight it!
    And now can we hear the rest of the story?

It was the cops fault, he hated you, had a chip on his shoulder, filling his quota, your neighbors who complained are nags, you could barely hear the music.

Come on, be a man and admit you Effed up and was a little too drunk and most likely got mouthy with the cop.

But, then again you are in I-OW-A

Originally posted by James 3528
    Iowa...huuummm were you doing stuff with farm animals?
    Iowa heh, farm animals, that explains it thanks for clearing that up James

Jackass cops with tudes from wathching too many "Cops" episodes.

Maybe he's innocent, maybe not. That does not reduce the fact that too many of these little Napolean jackasses in uniforms do have too much of a chip on their shoulder.

"Serve and Protect" has certainly turned into "Keep an eye on you so I can harass you" in too many parts of this country.

I have respect for the uniform, but there have been a few jackasses in them that I would not have minded kicking around the block.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

And now can we hear the rest of the story

What "rest of the story"?

look , he was drinking in his own yard and playing the music ===it wasnt even loud.

then the lady next door stuc her head out the window and yelled at him to turn the music down.

he turned it down and the next thing ya know the cops are there telling him to turn it down...the coips leave

he starts to kick the old ladys door in and he is screaming at him to stop . But he cant kick the door in so he goes back home

thats when the cops arrive again and they tell him to turn down the stereo again. But as the cops are driving away they hear him turn it back up louder

so this time they tell him if you do that again they were going to arrest him and as they turned to walk away he spit on one of them

so ya see he didnt do nothing, just like it says

Yeh,I heard that

The new police officer is looking to pad his jacket any way they can, that's how they move up in rank and pay. And if you get a short one with a flat top and bulging muscles and a superior attitude, he's a latent homo looking to get even for being bullied as a child.

wow that is bull **** .... i here that and think of all the **** i've gotin alway with . butt i would just pay the fine . its not wourth the time . just find out were that cop lives and get really drunk and pee on his mail box or car door handle or something like that ....lol

Re: And now can we hear the rest of the story

Originally posted by ct2

look , he was drinking in his own yard and playing the music ===it wasnt even loud.

then the lady next door stuc her head out the window and yelled at him to turn the music down.

he turned it down and the next thing ya know the cops are there telling him to turn it down...the coips leave

he starts to kick the old ladys door in and he is screaming at him to stop . But he cant kick the door in so he goes back home

thats when the cops arrive again and they tell him to turn down the stereo again. But as the cops are driving away they hear him turn it back up louder

so this time they tell him if you do that again they were going to arrest him and as they turned to walk away he spit on one of them

And he left out discharging the nuke suitcase.

Did something like this

About 15 years ago. Went to the city prosecutor and the city judge and apologized before it went to court. Got a $50.00 fine and 1 year probabtion. BTW, Have not had a drink since that night!!

Re: And now can we hear the rest of the story

Originally posted by ct2

ROFLMAO I like that story!!

I did a scientific experiment tonight. We sat down at the end of the diveway with the car sterio going and dirinking. No cops. You have to move to Kansas.

ct2
    when can u come to iowa and be that kinda smart ass punk?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast