+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: jail

Post Likes

Frown

i went to jail last nite, for public intox, for drinking in my own yard, i wasnt even doing anything wrong. im gonna fight it!

Post Likes

Hmm

Thats unusal that they would bother you for not doing anything wrong

Post Likes
    Usually when I am that drunk, I needed to be told what I did.

Post Likes
    well shit i only had the music up a little,, and it was only 9pm,, wasnt very drunk

Post Likes
    Were you shooting guns?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by tatted1979
    well shit i only had the music up a little
    ...and

Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    heck no

Post Likes
    double post...opps.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Iowa...huuummm were you doing stuff with farm animals?

Post Likes
    were u that guy that wanted the chickens head up your ass james?

Post Likes
    boy.....that's gonna have to be one highly-trained chicken.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    If you have never been arrested before you will soon learn that

1) everyone in jail "didnt do anything wrong"

2) that weather you know it or not , you did it and they will be glad to fight the case for you. They will be about $5,000.00 worth of glad that you fought it

3) never post on a bullitin board when you go to jail, especially where potential employeers may read your post

4) you will also learn that you are guilty unless you can overwhelming prove your innocence .

5) after it costs you $5000.00 to fight the case and you loose , the offer of a $50.00 fine will soon become 6 months in jail and you will have to pay all of the costs involved

Post Likes
    the difference between prison and marriage....you can get all the sex you want in prison

Having worked with inmates for a few years there is always a "and" to the story.....depending on the "and" or what ever it was that got the police to leave the donut shop to come visit your place, call a lawyer and see what your options are...not a dui so problem wont effect your job...even if you win the case you still have the arrest on your record...just charges dropped to the right of it.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Post Likes
    i went to jail last nite, for public intox, for drinking in my own yard, i wasnt even doing anything wrong. im gonna fight it!
    Pay the fine and plead no-contest $58.00-78.00 cheap way out.
    Next time go to the friends house to play loud music, and don't drink and drive. Not In TEXAS..

Senior Tech Guest
    And now can we hear the rest of the story?

Post Likes
    It was the cops fault, he hated you, had a chip on his shoulder, filling his quota, your neighbors who complained are nags, you could barely hear the music.

Come on, be a man and admit you Effed up and was a little too drunk and most likely got mouthy with the cop.

But, then again you are in I-OW-A

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Iowa...huuummm were you doing stuff with farm animals?
    Iowa heh, farm animals, that explains it thanks for clearing that up James

Post Likes
    Jackass cops with tudes from wathching too many "Cops" episodes.

Maybe he's innocent, maybe not. That does not reduce the fact that too many of these little Napolean jackasses in uniforms do have too much of a chip on their shoulder.

"Serve and Protect" has certainly turned into "Keep an eye on you so I can harass you" in too many parts of this country.

I have respect for the uniform, but there have been a few jackasses in them that I would not have minded kicking around the block.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes

And now can we hear the rest of the story

What "rest of the story"?

look , he was drinking in his own yard and playing the music ===it wasnt even loud.

then the lady next door stuc her head out the window and yelled at him to turn the music down.

he turned it down and the next thing ya know the cops are there telling him to turn it down...the coips leave

he starts to kick the old ladys door in and he is screaming at him to stop . But he cant kick the door in so he goes back home

thats when the cops arrive again and they tell him to turn down the stereo again. But as the cops are driving away they hear him turn it back up louder

so this time they tell him if you do that again they were going to arrest him and as they turned to walk away he spit on one of them

so ya see he didnt do nothing, just like it says

Post Likes
    Yeh,I heard that

The new police officer is looking to pad his jacket any way they can, that's how they move up in rank and pay. And if you get a short one with a flat top and bulging muscles and a superior attitude, he's a latent homo looking to get even for being bullied as a child.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in