+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: jail

Post Likes
    The cop was trying to do your family a favor.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by senior tech
    Yah Robo...when I was a cop mine was blue...
    Did you show it to James?
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    I never thought of that.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I never thought of that.
    Robo and the cops dick?

Post Likes
    punk ass cop
    This about sums it up for the ones I have had issues with. Don't get me wrong, I have had interactions with more decent police then the punk ass types, but the punk ass types are the ones I spent more time thinking about as I stalked them till I found a way to get even for their inconveniencing me.

By the way, I just may hold the record here for having been in jail the most times with never a conviction. I just would not let these idiots push me around so they usually got frustrated and arrested me.

Then again, I don't think I could count how many times I should have been arrested but wasn't because the cops were more decent then I was at the time.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    I just hate to use that quote button all the time.......I never thought of that either, fortunately.

Post Likes
    The cops dick seems to be all that James can think of any more on this thread. I think this is better then XXX videos for James.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Just trying to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of why you don't like cops. Then we can work on Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    well, I don't know any more than anyone else if tat is telling us the whole story, but I do know that some police officers in my area will act like real dicks and would do what tat is claiming.

Maybe it is because dicks turn cops into dicks. Usually when I met a dickhead cop, I later realized that I was being the first dick.

Lumping all into a certain class is always not the best thing to do. I don't really think you intended to do that. Did you?

I really want to lump judge our newest refugees. For the first three days all I saw was a common thread.

Post Likes
    A certain percentage are dikheads, plain and simple, for the rest sometimes it's more of a matter that they deal with A-holes all day long, every day, when a decent person comes along they don't always know the difference.

Post Likes
    punk ass cop
    This about sums it up for the ones I have had issues with. Don't get me wrong, I have had interactions with more decent police then the punk ass types, but the punk ass types are the ones I spent more time thinking about as I stalked them till I found a way to get even for their inconveniencing me.

By the way, I just may hold the record here for having been in jail the most times with never a conviction. I just would not let these idiots push me around so they usually got frustrated and arrested me.

Then again, I don't think I could count how many times I should have been arrested but wasn't because the cops were more decent then I was at the time.
    being a cop is a truly thankless job. care to share how you got even?

all i'm seeing is Trading Places (1983)when they throw Billy Ray Valentine in jail and he's explaining how he beat up the COP-SSSSSSSS, plural.

Even Bigger Black Guy: You beatin' 10 cops. How come I don't see no bruises on you?
    Billy Ray Valentine: 'Cause I'm a karate man, see! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking motherfukker!
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    Why don't they call the bathroom a police station? It's where all the dicks hang out.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by tinner73
    punk ass cop

all i'm seeing is Trading Places (1983)when they throw Billy Ray Valentine in jail and he's explaining how he beat up the COP-SSSSSSSS, plural.

Even Bigger Black Guy: You beatin' 10 cops. How come I don't see no bruises on you?
    Billy Ray Valentine: 'Cause I'm a karate man, see! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking motherfukker!
    That was a funny...funny movie.

Post Likes
    For those who care to actually read my entire posts you will find that nowhere did I generalize about police in general. I specifically even mentioned that "most" police officers do their jobs decently and that I had been the problem in some instances. Not one time did I generalize and not one time did I state that I hate cops. I don't even call police officeres cops. Many other names when they deserve it, but not cops.

Now; for all those who took the oportunity to bust my chops, go back and reread my posts so you know what you are talking about next time.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Oh shut up...it was a slow day

Post Likes
    Originally posted by tatted1979
    ct2
    when can u come to iowa and be that kinda smart ass punk?
    I thought you moved?

Post Likes
    i read it again. how did you get even with the p-o-l-i-c-e o-f-f-i-c-e-r-s you had problems with?
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    [/B]
    Being a Police officer is a career choice just like any other job. If being thankless is a problem, then the person with that problem needs to get into another line of work.

Nice try, but no; I don't care to share my nasty moments. Lets just say that being an ass to me cost one officer his marriage. If that seems extreme...good, I want people who screw with me because they think they can get away with to know they didn't get away with it.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    did you "steal" his wife? i've seen your pic on here and you are pretty.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    did you "steal" his wife? i've seen your pic on here and you are pretty.
    Why thank you tinner.....uhm....whatcha wearing?
    Training is important!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in