Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: jail

Re: I almost went to jail once ,tatt

Originally posted by oroy54
    It was about 15 years ago. I still remember. The wife was about 8 months pregnant. She was eating like a hog. She said, "Lets go get some pizza"! It was about 10pm. I took a beer to go. I got pulled over by the law. By the end of it that beer cost me $180. Open container law. The wife still got her pizza. The thing that pissed me off was that the cop was right and I was wrong.Roy
    That always pisses me off.

BTW, I'm downing a few tonight in support for the OP, but I can't remember who that was right now.

Yup, I have my Bacardi & Cokes goin myself tonite, music is turned up, and I'm NOT goin to jail!

Dang! I read all these posts and never did here the whole truth. Well, lets have it!!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

YA I want to hear the hole truth also.

"Hey Seargent. I thought you said you didn't want to come out here again?"

"If I lie down on the floor can you draw my outline with that chalk y'all got?"

- Jeff Foxworthy

Senior Tech Guest
    You guys are starting to make it very clear to me why I got out of Law Enforcement and into HVAC...still a dick, just paid much, much more for it...

Smile Hey tatt

I told you my story. I caught hell from my wife over the beer thing. She still accuses me of being the reason for the little son being so dumb! Are you one of the young guys? Could you be my son? Just playing. Dad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678