Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jury duty......

I'm assuming you got called for Criminal, not Civil ?

Last time for me was about 5 years ago. Ya head down to the Allegheny County courthouse, they put you all in a room, and call you as needed. Turned out I got to go home at 12 noon because there were enough others and no cases to be heard. Make sure you take plenty to read !!!! You could sit for a few hours and not do anything or hear from anyone ! If I remember correctly, they make you shut off cellphones now as well. Don't quote me on that one though.

Re: Dice,

Originally posted by special ed
    maybe you oughtta go ahead & do your civic duty without whinin' or complainin'. It's called being a citizen.

I've never got a jury summons by certified mail..........
    So I just throw um out with the garbage. If they ever ask, "I never got it". They cant prove it 'cause theres no recipt of delivery.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I was on first of August, took 2 days. Had to decide the fate of a Snoop Dogg clone who got into an altercation with his fine ex girlfriend. Really was an interesting experience.

I am taking a book to read, last time many years ago I sat in a room all day, for 3 days........
    It's different now. You can use cell phones in the room but obviously not if you are called.
    Should be fun, I'll let ya know how it turns out.
    Baldy.....snoop dog impersonator.......weird
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123