Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    The one and only thing that Castro has done well for Cubans is the medical issue.
    alot of their cab drivers are better educated than alot of our college grads dont forget

Originally posted by operator
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    The one and only thing that Castro has done well for Cubans is the medical issue.
    alot of their cab drivers are better educated than alot of our college grads dont forget
    Actually, a lot of their cab drivers are doctors.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well, for the record, my god, I was bsing.

Is it me?

I am telling you, a lot of participants here in the last week have been really on edge and punchy and sensitive. What the hell is going on?

You just may be right DDD. When catastrophies occur and we all are injected with so much negative news every day that we can do very little or nothing about, we get anxious.

This is another reason it is so detrimental to the overall health of a society to only get the news of events the way todays yellow journalistic reporters give it to us.

Why not something like;

"While rescue workers are working round the clock and many victims of (insert disaster) are making the best of a very bad situation, there are still many who need more assistance and aid....."

INSTEAD OF;

"A few *******s are shooting at rescue workers who are now sitting on their asses for fear of getting shot. We are only interviewing the whiners of the hordes of (insert disaster) that are blaming everyone from the president to God for why they were too stupid to do anything for themselves. ALL IS LOST AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR VOTING FOR THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION!"

"THIS" is why so many people get so frustrated and depressed these days when disaster strikes.

I know that I dread hearing about what's happening in the world as it is told by the current media. I avoid reading or listening to the news any more, have for years. There will always be enough distraught people yelling at me; "OH MY GOD! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO (insert type of people) IN (insert place in the world).

Well, gotta go. I need to take my meds.

Yeah... I think it's very possible to get aids from Cuba...

And the spy thing? Fidel, old boy, wants to know about the levy thing...start making Cuba bigger...Soon fill in the entire gulf of Mexico... Watch out!! ( )
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Well, for the record, my god, I was bsing.

Is it me?

I am telling you, a lot of participants here in the last week have been really on edge and punchy and sensitive. What the hell is going on?

MY spys say your not BSing.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

bangladesh has just given one million dollars and also help, they are one of the poorest countries in the world, who lost 120,000 people in a typhoon last year.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Originally posted by caosesvida
    bangladesh has just given one million dollars and also help, they are one of the poorest countries in the world, who lost 120,000 people in a typhoon last year.
    It seems that, periodically, what goes around comes around.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

condoleeza rice

She said on CNN this weekend said something like: the USA will not turn down any assistance from anyone.

I thought well Cuba offered so is the answer yes Condo baby?

If we accept the offer from Cuba, Castro will claim that there was something wrong with the way we accepted it and American commielibs will use that as another means to bash the U.S.

These no win scenarios are getting a little old. Before long, some who are sick of seeing the media manipulate the issues just may start using the media as target practice.

Re: condoleeza rice

Originally posted by west_seth
    She said on CNN this weekend said something like: the USA will not turn down any assistance from anyone.

I thought well Cuba offered so is the answer yes Condo baby?
    UHH OHHH
    Iran has offered aid as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12