Well, it's official - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by mattm
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Good thing you are on vacation so you don't have to take sick leave.
    That's a good way to look at it. I got fired while on vacation once. Now that sucked.

Maybe they noticed that things got better while you were on vacation. Did you buy them coffees before you left?
    Checked in last night and let them know I might be out for a few more days. I found out that my job is pretty secure. My assistant quit while I've been gone and they had to bring back an old employee to help out until I'm back. I guess that's good and bad, my job is ok but I'll have tons of fires to put when I go back next week.

I would be questioning your Doctor on why he prescribed Keflex, for a know staph infection. I find it odd, and it is also a sign that they may not be sure of exactly what the infection is.

Went back today and found out the infection is antibiotic resistant. They had to cut open the same spot they cut the other day and redrain it. You talk about pain, it hurt so bad I bent the railing on the bed I was in while holding on. More pain killers and a new drug and a few more days off frm work. The boss is pissed but what can they say, they need me as my assistant is gone, my old assistant has left and they had to get temp help to manage the day to day operations. I ended up helping out some today until I started bleeding through my shorts. The boss got convinced real fast when she saw that.

That's fuc#ed up! Beter keep an eye on that ****!

Ever hear of flesh eating bacteria (necrotizing faciitis). Better get on that quick or you'll lose your leg!

No luckily it's not the flesh eating type. It is just a very stubborn staph infection. I went in yesterday to have it checked out again and they had to drain it for a 3rd time. Luckily it was only a very little amount this time. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have all this god awful packing pulled out of my leg and I can start to heal. I'll be returning to work tomorrow and am not looking forward to it as the area that is affected makes it difficult to bend and walk (upper inner thigh, right at the groin). Though I do have to say not working these past 10-11 days has been nice but I'm ready to be productive again. I know there is tons of work for me to do and I'll be busy for atleast 2-3 weeks trying to catch up. I already put in for my next vacation time for October for another week, hopefully this time I won't get sick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12