Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I always wondered if new construction neighborhoods down there was required to raise the elevation above the levee level. Raise the city by attrition. Apparently some parts of levee survived the flood, or were high enough elevation to begin with.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Re: The mayor

Originally posted by rob10
    Is sh$t for brains!! Related to GW!!

Hey rob9.0 ya got some bad $hit. Regroup brutha.

The political infastructure collapse is what will be the reason for a breakdown in this effort. That political environment in the state and local is made up of inadequate, inept, corrupt masses of people. I heard the other day that New Orleans and Detroit could be twin sisters, and once someone said that to me, I immediately now understand why this broke down so quickly.

I love the fact that Sharpton and Jackson are pissed and *****ing. I just wish they had a solution other than asking for a handout. They are no leaders of their people. If they were true leaders, they'd be helping to pick up their brothers and sisters out of the abyss of poverty. I am not meaning now, in this recovery effort. What I am saying is, they are saying this is the result of oppresion and racism. Well, if were racist and oppressive, why are we? WHat do you do for your people?

Rob 10

The white Al Sharpton.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Rob 10

The white Al Sharpton.
    ================================================== =

Rob's white?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Rob finally saw the light, after the deconstructed FEMA, Army Corp of Engineers and Homeland Security spent 5 days running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    Of course the Homeland security did issue a color code RED alert for the area, that seemed to help a lot.
    What happened to the kindergarden color code system anyway, it was so...........well.......colorful.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    The political infastructure collapse is what will be the reason for a breakdown in this effort. That political environment in the state and local is made up of inadequate, inept, corrupt masses of people. I heard the other day that New Orleans and Detroit could be twin sisters, and once someone said that to me, I immediately now understand why this broke down so quickly.

I love the fact that Sharpton and Jackson are pissed and *****ing. I just wish they had a solution other than asking for a handout. They are no leaders of their people. If they were true leaders, they'd be helping to pick up their brothers and sisters out of the abyss of poverty. I am not meaning now, in this recovery effort. What I am saying is, they are saying this is the result of oppresion and racism. Well, if were racist and oppressive, why are we? WHat do you do for your people?

Dowa, you have a lot of wisdom for a young guy.
    I agree with every world you said.
    When here, in Philadelphia area meteorologists predict
    snow storm, all people immediately hit the grocery stores to prepare
    themselves for few days of been stocked in their houses.
    They empty shelves of grocery stores like there it would be no tomorrow.
    How come after warning of magnitude 5 hurricane people did not make
    any preparations? How come after few days they had no water to drink?
    The answer could be; because they ecspected government to provide, like it always did.
    When government was to slow to provide; then the whole hell broke lose.
    I just fill sorry for all the children, old sick people and tourists caught in this mess.
    Bill Cosby tried to shine the light on the problem but was very fast criticized by his own people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123