Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NBC

Bush doesn't have a clue, bottom line.
    The longer he is office, the more we see it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I think that this is not a simple 1 person or group of people at fault.

The crime in NO , the design of the city, the government's response time, the people not evacuating, the damage caused by the storm and many other factors all play a part. Even if Bush did everything right, the city would still be flooded. Even if the levies held you would still have looters shooting at helicopters. This a combination of everyone and everything going wrong at one.so trying to pin it all on Bush or the looters or the man on the moon is overlooking the role others are playing.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

The problems began long ago, like when ya cut funding to programs in this country in order to spend more money, which we don't have anyway, in places like Iraq. Plus the guard and their resources are all over there, plus ya make your buddy head of FEMA a guy who has no experience in it but ya owe a political favor to, and then many good people in FEMA leave as a result of the politicing, plus ya put it under Homeland security for no real good reason, I didn't see much homeland security down there either, plus other things that certainly only made an awful situation much worse.
    Like I said, ya want less gov, well you got it now, except when it comes to issues like religion and gays and personal matters and starting wars in countires that pretty much hate us.
    Then we have lots of gov.....lots of it.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    The problems began long ago, like when ya cut funding to programs in this country in order to spend more money, which we don't have anyway, in places like Iraq. Plus the guard and their resources are all over there,
    This has nothing to do with Iraq, & you know it, Dice. I thought you were smarter 'n that but I guess I was wrong. Stop using Katrina to justify your hatred of Bush.
    WHY?

It has everything to do with the fact Bush has ignored the needs of this country since taking office. All he does is help millionaires and corps with more tax breaks, cuts homeland progams such as SS as much as possible, runs up the defecit like a kid who can't count and above all eles, from the get go, take out his personal vendetta against a country we have no business occupying. You may be surpirsed at how smart I am, I can even think for myself.
    Only when things get that bad will you realize it, and in time they just might given the price of gas and oil for starters.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Oh shut up Jesse! Next you will be talking in slogans

Right on............
    Power to the people..........

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

You really think that way Dice? You really beleive that?

I am glad your party is not running this country. In these times, my gosh, the entire country would collapse.

Originally posted by Diceman
    It has everything to do with the fact Bush has ignored the needs of this country since taking office. All he does is help millionaires and corps with more tax breaks, cuts homeland progams such as SS as much as possible, runs up the defecit like a kid who can't count and above all eles, from the get go, take out his personal vendetta against a country we have no business occupying. You may be surpirsed at how smart I am, I can even think for myself.
    Only when things get that bad will you realize it, and in time they just might given the price of gas and oil for starters.
    So you think Bush should've been able to predict that a hurricane was gonna nail a city that's below sea level 5yrs. ago thereby deciding not to invade a country whose leader was begging us to do so? Aw, c'mon! Not even I'm that gullible!
    WHY?

The entire country is collapsing.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    You really think that way Dice? You really beleive that?

I am glad your party is not running this country. In these times, my gosh, the entire country would collapse.
    When "my party" did run the country, things were very good, in case you have a short memory, quit listening to Rush and his band of merry men.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: Stupid people being stupid.

Originally posted by Stamas
    They already built one levy and it was made of cards. They knew that it is a vunerable area and the still built there more. (They actually blew a hole in it deliberately in 1927-not sure of the exact date).
    The show I just watched mentioned they were busting levys all over the place back around 80 years ago, some thing in response to all the flloding. Flood out in some areas to relieve flooding in other areas.

Anyways thast was about the last time silt was deposited in the delta, its been shrinking since.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Don't worry Dice, Bush has asked Ckinton to come down there with him. He will probably have a secret meeting with him and then all of a sudden after the meeting Bush will have some good ideas on what he should do for those people and that area, really we should have just lengthened the term for presidents and we wouldn't have had to deal with bubblehead....I mean Bush, The fact is we are seeing the worst presidency during our hardest times of this era as a country. Unlike other bad times (WWII) when we had our best presidency during our worst of times of that area. It was just bad timing on the voters part. It will probably get corrected in 08'

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast