Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NBC

You are the one whose blind and mildly retarded jamey

You still don't realize that Hitlary will become Commander-in-Chief because of situations like this!! What are gonna do jamey boy, move to the caymans with the poodles?

Re: You are the one whose blind and mildly retarded jamey

Originally posted by rob10
    You still don't realize that Hitlary will become Commander-in-Chief because of situations like this!! What are gonna do jamey boy, move to the caymans with the poodles?
    I wouldn't call anyone retarded when you are standing in Louisiana right now.

LOL

We are ass deep in alligators!!

Re: I can't find any link or other souce

Where GW stood up to the plate on the eve of the storm and announced any type of federal relief effort was in place.
    Rob, you're an idiot. I remember hearing on the news how GW declared a state of emergency in NO... before Kat hit.

[Edited by special ed on 09-02-2005 at 09:30 PM]
    WHY?

I just thought you were an idiot Rob. Now you have gone and got youself certified.

Re: Re: I can't find any link or other souce

Originally posted by special ed
    Where GW stood up to the plate on the eve of the storm and announced any type of federal relief effort was in place.
    Rob, you're an idiot. I remember hearing on the news how GW declared a state of emergency in NO... before Kat hit.

But it was slow coming and we don't have any solid answers from him about the federal government's long term plan about this.

James, I edited my post for your benefit.
    WHY?

I see that wehave

Another "Compassionate Conservative" on board!!

Re: Re: Re: I can't find any link or other souce

But it was slow coming and we don't have any solid answers from him about the federal government's long term plan about this.
    How can they come up with a long term plan when they're not even sure yet as to the extent of the damage?

Personally, I think NO should be permanently abandoned; it would be far too expensive to rebuild.
    WHY?

Re: I see that wehave

Another "Compassionate Conservative" on board!!
    Never claimed to be compassionate.
    WHY?

Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't find any link or other souce

How can they come up with a long term plan when they're not even sure yet as to the extent of the damage?

Personally, I think NO should be permanently abandoned; it would be far too expensive to rebuild.
    Yeah what the hell, just give up thats the answer, did you come up with that all by yourself? I am somewhat amazed by that comment. I wonder if they have thought of that one yet I would be surprised if they haven't , but it's just another bad idea laying in the waste can marked ( not so bright ideas).JMHO

So what's your idea, genius?
    WHY?

Rebuild and make a levee designed for a cat 5 instead of a cat 3, Focus on the levee that is the problem. It was designed for a cat 3, go figure but it is true.Design one for a cat 5 and you are home free.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast