I was watching the news tonight and there was an alert for scams on donating to Katrina Hurricane victims. So I was curious and went looking on where else, eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-of-a-kind-I-SU...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is the link. Decide for yourself.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

He says he's a lawyer. He better learn how to spell. Do they teach English in law school? He's a dirtbag, plain and simple

Did you notice how the shirt is wrinkled but the lettering is perfectly straight.

Even if it were a real deal 20 bucks for a shirt, 10% of that going to ARC, 20 bucks for shipping, plus $2 for insurance. $42 for a lousy shirt when I can just send the ARC the cash directly.

Effing dirt bags!!!

Senior Tech Guest
    Goldigger, feeding off the misery of others.

I wouldnt give 20 for the shirt but i would give 20 to have about 5 min with him. the dirt bag

Perhaps somebody will request his contact information and post it..

[Edited by ralphtheplumber on 09-02-2005 at 01:37 PM]
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

This guy is trying to take advantage of an "opportunity" and has no class. If he were legit, he'd be established. Notice he has (0) listed for transactions.

I'm in southwest Louisiana, and this disaster is going to affect this entire region for years to come.

Well, I reported him for posting the e-mail address of someone who didn't like his pathetic attempt to enrich himself based on this misery. What an a$$ho'.

It looks like everyone feels as we do.........he has about 10 or more auctions going, NO BIDS on any of them and several of them have been removed by ebay.

E-Bay pulled the auction.

Originally posted by hvacmd2002
    I saw that this evening. Other people are putting up tee shirts with the same thing. I understand them trying to help, but it really is best, IMO to give directly to ARC or another charity that directly impacts where the need is.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Originally posted by atufano
    Originally posted by hvacmd2002
    I saw that this evening. Other people are putting up tee shirts with the same thing. I understand them trying to help, but it really is best, IMO to give directly to ARC or another charity that directly impacts where the need is.
    Let's hope everybody out there realizes that. I still remember all of the scams people pulled after 9-11.