+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder how many

Post Likes
    I live by the racetrack in Vinton, but work in Texas. I only went by what was reported by the newscast. So if that was a false report I heard, then that is a good thing.

Post Likes
    While I doubt that it is of biblicalcal proportion, I do beleive that it is huge but the reality is that a lot of worse things can happen in this country, What happens when a big quake hits CA without much more than an hour or two of warning, that will approach biblical, this New Oleans thing will seem like a mere nuisance.

Post Likes

Moron!

Originally posted by jultzya
    Can we not fly cargo planes to the area?
    transport the necessities by planes, helicopters, etc?

I think the support from the government to these people is pretty sad to say the least!
    Didn't you know the airports in the NO area are OOC? And if they weren't don't ya think they would've thought of that already? Why do ya think that the Air Force dispatched a Spec. Ops. team to try to re-open the airport?

The intelligence shown by some of you people dismays me. What amazes me more is that some of you actually think you're the first ones to think of some of your (not-so-bright) ideas.
    WHY?

Post Likes
    By Biblical proportions I meant that the people have been exposed to all kinds of toxic waste, dead people, etc. Then you take all of these people who may be infected and spread them all around the southern states and these people are contagious and then you have a chain reaction. There is no way that every single evacuee can be checked out upon being discharged from the N.O area.

For example, school has just started and there are kids already coming home with lice. We have instructed our kids to stay away from any funky looking kids who do not appear to take baths or are properly taken care of by their parents. But lice is minor compared to tuburculosis.

Post Likes
    I heard the folks on national public radio along with Ed Schultz and Randi Rhodes (liberal talk show talking heads) yelling about why hasn't the gov't put out the word to all helicopter owners and flat bottom boat owners to get their asses down to NO. The stupidity is incredible. Until the site is secureed by the guard, the rescuers are fair gamr not only for the gangs but for the good folk who would understandably rush the boats and sink them through their need to be removed from the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in