+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My little girl.

Post Likes
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my little girl. Me & My wife have been trying for children for nine years and we finally adopted. Here is our little Katy at 6 months. We have had Katy since she was 4 days old. I really love her. I just found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant.

Very Bad Hair Day !!!!

Swimming with me in our pool.

You can't be everything to everybody.

Post Likes
    Congrats rew!!!!

We just had our third child about 4 months ago, kids are such a gift!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by rew
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my little girl. Me & My wife have been trying for children for nine years and we finally adopted. Here is our little Katy at 6 months. We have had Katy since she was 4 days old. I really love her. I just found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant.
    Hey man, that is awesome! First of all, you and your wife are commendable for adopting such a beautiful little girl. A lot more people need to do that. Second, congradulations on getting pregnant! That is just so awesome ! Good job..

I have a 7 mo. old daughter who is the center of my world. It's just unbelievable how much your world changes when that little girl comes along.

Good luck with your pregnancy!
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Post Likes
    You and your wife are awesome.We went through five miscarrages and decided that if we couldn't have our own that we would be foster parents.We got three boys through foster care.my wife got pregnant 3 months after.We now have a beautiful healthy 16 month old girl.the boys went back to their family after parents met all goals set by judge.I think the boys helped take our minds off of worrying so much.Good luck to you and your family.

Post Likes
    WoW you are lucky!

Post Likes
    If you feed them too much, you'll end up with

teenagers!!

Fred

Post Likes
    I guess you figured out how to do it finally after 9 years. You have to put your, oh never mind I don't want to be kicked out just let.

Congratulations on your expecting and your girl is beautiful.

Senior Tech Guest
    Absolutely adorable...just had a new grandson...is she dating yet?

Post Likes
    Friends of ours went through the same thing.
    After finally adopting a beautiful baby boy from Russia, they too became pregnant shortly thereafter.

Congratulations.

Post Likes
    Rew that is just great my kids are grown up now ( i think ) but i have 2 little grand daughters that we see all the time and i just love spoiling them.

Post Likes
    cute
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Post Likes
    Congratulations. There is something about having Daddy's girls. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and a 1 year old daughter. They are the greatest thing in the world to me. It is amazing how those little girls can make the seemingly toughest guys just melt into their little hands.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in