As some of you know, my ear has been bothering me for over a week. It got to be so bad that when the pain came on I could not do anything but lay around.

All along I thought it was my wisdom tooth, which is also bothering me, hurting up into my ear. (I'm sure that may still be somewhat the case.)

I got to thinking that maybe I also have an ear infection.

Today I went in, and I had a chunk of wax in there that was so big it was putting pressure on my ear, causing the pain.

She removed tha fairly good size "Clump" of wax, and man, I can not believe the difference in how I have felt since then.

I actually have energy now and so far the pain has not come back.

Now once sept. 9th comes and I "Loose my wisdom", I'll be I'll set LOL

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    As some of you know, my ear has been bothering me for over a week. It got to be so bad that when the pain came on I could not do anything but lay around.

All along I thought it was my wisdom tooth, which is also bothering me, hurting up into my ear. (I'm sure that may still be somewhat the case.)

I got to thinking that maybe I also have an ear infection.

Today I went in, and I had a chunk of wax in there that was so big it was putting pressure on my ear, causing the pain.

She removed tha fairly good size "Clump" of wax, and man, I can not believe the difference in how I have felt since then.

I actually have energy now and so far the pain has not come back.

Now once sept. 9th comes and I "Loose my wisdom", I'll be I'll set LOL

Eewwww. Don't ya just hate when that happens? You think that you're cleaning your ears with q-tips and you're actually just compacting that crap in there. I switched over to the ear wash when the same thing happened to me. Hurts like a son of a b. and makes you dizzy.

As for the wisdom teeth. Best thing to do is grab your self a bottle of Old Crow and have your friend drop you off at the dentist. You'll never remember what happened. Especially when they crush your teeth with pliars and scrape your roots out and all the blood and gunk... All I got was local anesthetic. I felt everything. Also got good drugs.

Seriously, good luck with the teeth and the ear thing, it happens to more people than you think. Good thing is that you got it taken care of..

Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

I would have thought you had lost quite a few brain cells being around some of us this past weekend. We could've taken care of that ear wax problem for ya. I'm sure one of us had a torch in one of our vehicles.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I think Dice or Stammas put that stuff in your ear. What color was it anyways. Shaun66 can make a call for you if you need any more cleaning out. Oh and crab earings prevents that kind of stuff from happening, just ask Spotts he never has ear aches. and thats it.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Huh, I can't hear a word you're saying.

ct wont let me make the call - maybe next year

Originally posted by shaun66
    ct wont let me make the call - maybe next year
    All he had to do was tell us what color he wanted !!!