Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    I wear a company tee(not tucked in) & cargo shorts .. to hot to wear anything else .. my tats can't be covered anyway so it is what it is. I'm a great technician & my abilities speak for itself & my reputation as a tech keeps me on top of the pay scale. as far as first impression, im sure the first 30 seconds the old, snobby hoity toity type ppl attempt to judge me but as soon as they see my skill all that is out the window .. that whole tucked in, button down look is far from comfortable & the majority of the outfits out here like that r scumbag ripoff sales ppl anyway . . lol but im also that guy u wouldn't look sideways at n 9 out of 10 ppl inquire about my tats wanting to show theirs. especially women. here in nj I guess life is different
    Do you do commercial or residential?

Where abouts in Jersey??
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Do you do commercial or residential?

Where abouts in Jersey??
    i was doing some resi, mostly commercial ... now its all commercial .... i live in ocean county but work ALL OVER the state

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    i was doing some resi, mostly commercial ... now its all commercial .... i live in ocean county but work ALL OVER the state
    Got it. Im down in the Gloucester.. I agree with you. your personality speaks more then your tats, clothes etc. Within reason lol..

I am strictly commercial. Carhartt jeans, Company T shirt, and my trusted Red Wing American Made boots lol!!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234