I went to work today. When I came home the corner gas station was over ran. The street to my house was blocked with people trying to get gas. I thought about this for a second and got kind of mad for a couple of reason. One was I technically owned the road they were lined up on because that part of the road was private. They just simply cared more about getting their gas more than me getting home. The line even had the public road blocked. I simply called the police and figured out right away that was a waste of time. I understand the Governor in Atlanta said something stupid and caused a panic about the price. I was nice at first asking people to let me by and to clear the road but as usual *******s with make you turn up the heat. My gas gauge is just about on empty. I am about to go out looking. I really don't see the point in being in line to the point your being a pain in the ass.

Service call rate just went up.

Originally posted by James 3528

Service call rate just went up.
    Same here James,can't eat that type of cost.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

People panic. What else is new? There will be consequences of that Hurricane for months to come. Hopefully common sense will prevail but until then most people will act like panic stricken people. Just don't get shot over a gallon of gas.

You know.....the Colt 45 went back in the van today.

Don't feel bad , I got a call today that a system I started up Monday was not working. I drove 50 miles each way to flip a breaker on. I knew the electrician had been out yesterday to fix some issues , and even ask the owner to verify that the unit had power. Somebody owes me $100.00 for this B.S.

Originally posted by MikeJ
    There will be consequences of that Hurricane for months to come.
    Maybe indefinitely.
    Get back to work.

James, CNN just reported that gas gouging was happening in Georgia. Prices at some spots was $6 a gallon.

What's up with that?

Son and I picked up an 85 Blazer at a good price this summer. He topped of the tank a day too late. Put in half a tank full and it cost $40.00. ($3/gal) Once that's gone I suppose I'll have to store it and use a bicycle.

Well, I just got back. This shows you how dumb people can be. I drive out to the intersate, 3.5 Miles and it is 10 cents cheaper at $2.89. 14 empty gas pumps.

Georgia..........
    what a

you know.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

What do all these people think a weeks worth of gas is going to do? If you ran out or the price went up you'll run out again, was this trip really necessary?

If there's a real shortage, park the car and make one trip a week for everything. Time for a lifestyle change! Slow down, carpool,plan your job to get it in one trip, all that stuff.

I could stretch my 10 gallon tank @ 27 mpg for a few weeks. But the work van wouldn't go a week and a half on average.

Its the work force and transportation industry, not personal gas use that's going to put the hurtin' on things if gas runs short.

Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Paid 3.26 per gal (22 gallons) today. Came by the same station a couple of hours later and it was 20 cents per gal cheaper.

filled up my work truck today

Ford E350 V10 $85.00
    got 13.4 mpg this tank
    That's with 2 trips from Orange County to San Diego.

Filled The Company Truck......The Pump Stop At $85.00, And Only had 3/4 Of a Tank.
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw