+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testo 550 VS Fieldpiece Sman3

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Last I checked at Carrier/Totaline sales counter the price was $340.00 ! man I wish I would have waited. Luv my SMANS and cant wait till winter to test on HP's Got one tomorrow that local co. added refrigerant to 2yr old package unit and "it made an awfull loud noise so i turned it up at it finally quit making noise" his words exactly! So I ask was it a squeeling sound and he said yes but it finally quit. Oh boy! They also replaced circ.board thos was on a seasonal check! He ask the tech if there was leak and the tech then cehcked and said no! This looks like a job 4 SMAN3 if it will start! Cant wait! Sorry started rambling

Post Likes
    i bought testos and like them because they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i have a personal relation with some of my tools and this one of them. some prefer blondes or brunettes, i like my gauges and for good measure i carried my YJ analog with me for almost 2 years and never had to use them.
    so there....
    it's like religion: if you find what makes you happy, stay with it. it's all a mater of opinion, no ?
    we have the chance to live in a place that has a lot of choices and even better , we can afford to buy most of them !
    "If there is no solution, there is no problem."

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by freemandela View Post
    i bought testos and like them because they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i have a personal relation with some of my tools and this one of them. some prefer blondes or brunettes, i like my gauges and for good measure i carried my YJ analog with me for almost 2 years and never had to use them.
    so there....
    it's like religion: if you find what makes you happy, stay with it. it's all a mater of opinion, no ?
    we have the chance to live in a place that has a lot of choices and even better , we can afford to buy most of them !
    Good answer! I too love my tools and with each new one its like christmas morning! I too feel the same way about several of my tools especially my SMAN's. So lets agree to disagree, as im shure everyone here feels the same way. If what you have works for you and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling you made the right choice.Just like the homeowners who are oblivious to brand of unit they have,all that matters is you are happy with your purchase.

Post Likes
    I have had the Sman3 for a few months and have had no problems. Very nice having two temp clamps on at the same time to read sh/sc. Best tool I have bought in a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in