Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama is coming to Joplin 5-29-2011

God help us all.

Last Sunday it was a tornado. This Sunday its...

Well I'll let you fill in the blank.

BTW, notice in this article Obama barely gets mentioned until way down at the bottom.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x56...tinues-to-rise

And the death toll keeps rising. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 200. I am surprised it hasn't reached it yet. From what I saw first hand, it seems to me that thousands of people could have died. The devastation is that bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Wow! Joplin can't seem to catch a break, can it? First the tornadoes, and now O'Bummer

Maybe Al Gore can join O'Bummer to tell ya'll why global warming caused your problems.

Tell them to bring FEMA trailers, food, water and clothing with them.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Why is it the further north you get the less media attention you get.
    From what ive seen that town was pretty much erased from the face of the earth.
    So far i havent heard them demand anything, unlike New Orleans and Alabama.

Never owned a house without a basement

My heart goes out to those poor people.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

About 1/3 of the town was damaged.

people and business' from all over are here. We are getting by just fine.
    I was cleaning up at 2 houses yesterday and people were driving by getting out and helping cleanup.
    There were also people on atv's going up and down streets handing out food. .

Read my other posts in the general forum.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    About 1/3 of the town was damaged.

people and business' from all over are here. We are getting by just fine.
    I was cleaning up at 2 houses yesterday and people were driving by getting out and helping cleanup.
    There were also people on atv's going up and down streets handing out food. .

Read my other posts in the general forum.
    Thats heartwarming, im so glad people have decided to make things better instead of worse, prayers sent.

It's great to hear about Americans doing what Americans are known for doing and not those who sit around waiting for government to take care of them. God bless(ed) the people Joplin.

This fluff piece article about make me ill;
    President Barack Obama is pivoting from diplomacy on the world stage to the intimate and delicate domestic task of acting as healer-in-chief to a devastated community.
    OMG! The liberal media is making O'Bummer sound like some sort of action hero.

When President W Bush stayed away from New Orleans until he felt sure his appearance would not just be a hinderence, this same media jumped all over him. O'Bummer doesn't bother to interrupt drinking beer in Ireland or screwing up a toast to the Queen in England to show any concern, and he is considered some sort of bizarro saint.

Just look at how this article tries to make it sound like O'Bummer is making nice with the rest of the world, when in fact, it is he himself who has been alienating our allies;
    After days of focusing on the U.S. relationship with the rest of the world, he'll turn to an even more critical connection: his own, with the American people.
    Maybe if O'Bummer would stop pissing off our allies and apologising to our enemies we wouldn't have such bad relations with other then our enemies.

And here, the media is already preparing Americans for O'Bummers aloof, I don't really give a crap attitude;
    Such moments can help define a president, but habitually even-tempered Obama is more apt to offer handshakes and hugs than tears and deep emotion.
    Americans will never get tears or deep emotion from O'Bummer. He is way too much an elitist to care about us for anything other then votes for him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110529/...re_us/us_obama

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It's great to hear about Americans doing what Americans are known for doing and not those who sit around waiting for government to take care of them. God bless(ed) the people Joplin.

This fluff piece article about make me ill; OMG! The liberal media is making O'Bummer sound like some sort of action hero.

When President W Bush stayed away from New Orleans until he felt sure his appearance would not just be a hinderence, this same media jumped all over him. O'Bummer doesn't bother to interrupt drinking beer in Ireland or screwing up a toast to the Queen in England to show any concern, and he is considered some sort of bizarro saint.

Just look at how this article tries to make it sound like O'Bummer is making nice with the rest of the world, when in fact, it is he himself who has been alienating our allies; Maybe if O'Bummer would stop pissing off our allies and apologising to our enemies we wouldn't have such bad relations with other then our enemies.

And here, the media is already preparing Americans for O'Bummers aloof, I don't really give a crap attitude; Americans will never get tears or deep emotion from O'Bummer. He is way too much an elitist to care about us for anything other then votes for him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110529/...re_us/us_obama
    Too late, America drank to koolaid once, its all over now.

So, O'Bummer came, he saw and he is still trying to push the "hope" thing;
    Exactly a week after Joplin was nearly leveled by the deadliest tornado to strike the U.S in decades, President Barack Obama visited the Missouri city to offer hope to survivors and promises of help.
    President W Bush gets crucified for not making it into New Orleans for three days while the waters were still filling the streets, and O'Bummer gets glorified for offering "hope" a week after disaster strikes Joplin?

Does this sound familiar?
    The crowd of hundreds at the service reflected a community in the midst of rebuilding: people in shorts and baseball caps, and plenty of babies who occasionally burst out crying. The president talked over the screeching until a baby was hurried out by the mother.
    O'Bummer is used to talking over all of our protests about what he is doing to our country as well.

And here is that old O'Bummer sympathy again;
    Known for his cool, even-tempered demeanor, Obama offered his own brand of comforting: eloquent words, plentiful handshakes, some hugs, pats on the heads of children, offers of "God bless you." Not for him the raw emotion Americans saw in his predecessors George W. Bush or Bill Clinton.
    Great! We have a "cool" president with no compassion who really doesn't give a crap about any of us.

We can only hope this will change.

So, O'Bummer came, he saw and he is still trying to push the "hope" thing; President W Bush gets crucified for not making it into New Orleans for three days while the waters were still filling the streets, and O'Bummer gets glorified for offering "hope" a week after disaster strikes Joplin?

Does this sound familiar? O'Bummer is used to talking over all of our protests about what he is doing to our country as well.

And here is that old O'Bummer sympathy again; Great! We have a "cool" president with no compassion who really doesn't give a crap about any of us.

We can only hope this will change.
    The difference is black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    The difference is black and white.
    I dunno, O'Bummer seems to be many shades of bad.

"Wow! Joplin can't seem to catch a break, can it? First the tornadoes, and now O'Bummer"

Good one Robo...Im stealin it!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I think the tornado that hit Joplin was an EF-5. O'Bummer is an EFfin blowhard too.

I dunno, O'Bummer seems to be many shades of bad.
    awe, come on, that was funny. And sad but true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast