Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

This is getting interesting, not the hvac parts, the other parts.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

How long ya think before it turns downright ugly???

I give it about one more day.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

That's what I was thinking.

Remember the Alamo, er, Susan????????

Yep....ipic likes this though, in some mechanically twisted sort of way.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thanks for the input. A lot of this stuff is purchased from other manufacturers and then used to assemble the finished goods. (Water heaters or Ac units) I am sure there are some OEM parts but I don't know which are which (the client didn't indicate) I have check valves, butterfly valves, relief valves and a couple of other types. For tax purposes, instead of having to put them in their individual codes, I was just going to lump them in with the plumbing and heating valves code. as long as it made sense. As for the PC board I am going to assume (being this is a manufactuerer) that this is just the printed circuit board and not the whole controller. My problem with the other parts that can be residential or commercial is that the IRS needs me to split them into the proper categories and there is one for commercial and its parts, and one for residential and its parts. So i was going to see if could group them all some other way. For instance what are flue baffles and how are they made? (stamperd, pressed, cast, etc) Would they be considered ahseet metal component? Depending on the process used in making the metal pieces, I may be able to put them in a metal code and it wouldn't matter if they were residential or commercial.

How is this going ot get ugly?

Originally posted by ipic
    lol nope

I am actually finished with my research on A/C... I am working on water heaters now. There are several similar parts though.

I myself like sports (I play soccer and manage an all womens team) I also like watching football with my mom, I love to fish, hike and camp (grew up in colorado) I can fix a lot of things (the kids bring me their toys and bikes), I write poetry, love little skirts and dresses, love dancing, motorcycles, cars (me and my son are trying to get as many hot wheels muscle cars we can get)snakes are cool too. Ok I will stop rambling on about me.
    Damn, smart, great looking, witty and handy. Loves sports and fishing. If I answer all your questions will you go out with me?

LOL

That's how it will get ugly......
    Soon you will be stalked, phone calls in the middle of the night, heavy breathing.......don't worry though, Robo is harmless most of the time, plus his truck is broken down

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

i don't mind risks, so I'll take my chances.

Can someone tell me what a bottome or top head disc might possibly be? That is what the clients description is.I was thinking it might be part. Like of an upper or lower thermo-disc thermostat? What do you think? Please keep in mind this is for a water heater.

Gas or electric? Electric has very few parts. The only thing that I could think of are the warp disc that are safeties which are usually part of the thermostat.

I would think the same. From what it sounds like is that they are the thermo disc used to cut the heat on and off. They would be used in either gas or electric from my experience.

The heat sinks I think are those things in the hot out side that keep the heat from the tank from running down the hot water line when the water is off

I am not sure whether if it is elec. or gas. However if you agree that it is a part for a thermostat (which is what my resarch has pointed towards), that works for me cause I actually have a code for thermostat parts.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast