+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

Post Likes

Talking

lol this helps the clients a lot. By doing what I am doing (Which by the way I am not an accountant...hate numbers, love to learn though) helps companies get tax breaks so they can invest back in their company. It is really good for them. Our company has the #1 IPIC research dept in America (Led by me) ...Kind of groovy to say that. Anyway, thanks for the info you are a lifesaver

[Edited by ipic on 09-01-2005 at 04:48 PM]

Post Likes

pop quiz

ok...got another one for ya

do the words

PORCELAINIZED CELL

mean anything to anyone?

Post Likes
    that's where they keep prisoners who have trouble hitting the toilet. makes cleanup easier. Hey do you know the cost of a $600 condensing unit if I bought it one-part-at-a-time?
    eventu rerum stolidi didicere magistro

Post Likes
    nice

Well if I new who you were buying it from, the model # and I had worked with the manufacturer at some point and had all their raw materials inventory listing and dollar values I probably could. Then again I would have to kill you after cause that is confidential information. PArt of the Sarbanes Oxley compliance regulations being place on financial institutions to protect client information.

Post Likes
    Let me help ya out here. The male inserts the "ignitor" into the female "oriface", a "cell" is then created, some of em grow up to be pretty decent creatures, some not.
    But then I think you already knew all that when you asked.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    I am impressed with sexual creativity you guys have come to have with these AC parts... So any takes on what a porcelainized cell is? I promise I will only be bugging you one more day with these questions because I have to have my project done by tomorrow... Then it will be on to another type of manufacturer... Wonder what it will be.

Post Likes
    Honestly? No. I have no idea what a porcelainized cell is...I guess you could call the plates for an infrared heater ceramic cells, but porcelainized they are not.

I can't think of any use for porcelain in HVACR work except maybe some cover plates on way old refrigerators.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.

Post Likes
    Thanks gruntly. I guess I will jsut guess on that one. Have a nice day guys. Thanks for the help and the entertainment. Later taters.

Post Likes

Well since you were

talking water heaters......... I would guess thats the burner box out of one of those.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Ok back to AC....

What is a roof curb nailing strip? What would it be made of?

Post Likes
    Wood

As far as I know, it's made for nailing or screwing either roofing material and/or flashing to.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.

Post Likes
    Hey that is what I found online too. Thanks for confirming it. A roof curb is just sheet metal right?

Post Likes
    Some roof curbs are all sheet metal others are made of wood and sheet metal.

Post Likes

Heavy sheetmetal.

hold the equipment and duct opening up out of the rain, snow, etc. Now you said "Strip". We love you.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    thanks.

here is a smile for you...

http://profiles.yahoo.com/NATURESCANDI

Unfortunately the only stripping I do occurs on special occasions, or when I have had one shot too many. (I think this is why my boyfriend always wants to give me shots)

[Edited by ipic on 09-02-2005 at 12:37 PM]

Post Likes
    Wow... young, attractive, interested in hvac, an expert in headers and orfices, curious about tubes with an eager willingness to learn more, finds it unfortunate that she only strips once in awhile... want to go out for a sho... drink sometime.

Post Likes

Talking

Yeah I am a wet dream... you should hear about all the other things I like to do.

Post Likes
    You even has a good sense of humor talk about a shining example of genetic perfection Well don't be shy what else do you do... does it have to do with a/c?

Post Likes
    lol nope

I am actually finished with my research on A/C... I am working on water heaters now. There are several similar parts though.

I myself like sports (I play soccer and manage an all womens team) I also like watching football with my mom, I love to fish, hike and camp (grew up in colorado) I can fix a lot of things (the kids bring me their toys and bikes), I write poetry, love little skirts and dresses, love dancing, motorcycles, cars (me and my son are trying to get as many hot wheels muscle cars we can get)snakes are cool too. Ok I will stop rambling on about me.

Post Likes
    What would a burner assembly be? This is for a gas water heater, however I am thinking it would be similar to that of an AC/heating unit of sorts. Any thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in