Help - Page 17
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 209 to 221 of 235

Thread: Help

  1. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    Originally posted by ipic
    Here I will make it easy for you:


    What is that Tattoo on your leg?

  2. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    34,902
    It's not her leg.

  3. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    103
    yes I am resourceful. That is why my company has thetop IPIC research in the us and the Big 4 accounting firms call them for advice. I am good at what I do, have a good work ethic, and I believe any job worth doing is worth doing right. That is why I am in charge of my dept. that is why we have been complimented by the IRS for superior work. I can almost say that aside from the people who work for me, I am the only one in the US who has my job. Others can do it, but not as well as I can.

    Ok I amoff my soapbox...

    Yeah it is a tat but James is right that is not my leg.
    I have no tats.

  4. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    Well then your friend has good balance..seeing she's a little top heavy.

  5. #213
    Originally posted by ipic
    yes I am resourceful. That is why my company has thetop IPIC research in the us and the Big 4 accounting firms call them for advice. I am good at what I do, have a good work ethic, and I believe any job worth doing is worth doing right. That is why I am in charge of my dept. that is why we have been complimented by the IRS for superior work. I can almost say that aside from the people who work for me, I am the only one in the US who has my job. Others can do it, but not as well as I can.
    You seem like an intelligant woman, I hear they are better in bed... is this true?

  6. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    34,902
    No! Not any better than the dumb ones.

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    103
    wouldn't you like to know...

  8. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    103
    However if the dumb ones don't know what to do with it,how can they be any good? you don't to have to give a sex ed class in the middle of some hot passionate sex. I mean, oh wait before I slam you up against the door, let me explain what you do...

  9. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    34,902
    I think slamming is perdy much what you do with it.

  10. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    103
    then again make her drop to her knees, she isn't going to be saying anything intelligent anyway.

  11. #219
    Originally posted by James 3528
    I think slamming is perdy much what you do with it.
    first gentle, then firm, then slam

  12. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,619
    "Slam you up against the Door!" WOW!
    Someone likes it rough!

  13. #221
    Originally posted by ipic
    then again make her drop to her knees, she isn't going to be saying anything intelligent anyway.
    plus it's not polite to talk with your mouth full

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event