Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Help

Ipic , you showed us one pic of yourself ( still in doubt) . Show us one more of the same person doing something without posing and I will beleive you. You just seemed to be posing in that pic and it looks quite dubious. So fire away.

I usually pose for my photos, so I am not quite getting what you mean? Go back to the link posted and look at it. I have a different photo up on my profile. I am standing next to a blonde at a bar drunk off my arse. That girl is my sister, the bar is The Library in downtown Ft. Worth and the guy cut out is some guy trying to make himself look good by posing with 2 hot chics.

I can't find them, repost the link on this page I don't want to scroll back to find it ok.

thanks

Lazy...thought you were so into unrraveling my mystery, and yet you refuse to go back and investigate...

Oh so now I got to do it myself, ok I'll find it and take a look, let you know what I find in a few minutes.

Your sister is hot, you looked better in the other photo, JMHO.

Why is she so much taller than you ?

Anyway, your cute though.

Are you sure that they're both not your sisters ?

[Edited by gruvn on 09-07-2005 at 10:32 PM]

Here I will make it easy for you:

Ok, I get it , it is you. You are a nice looking women and very intelligent to boot, a rare combo in this biz. Sorry for the investigation, hope I didn't get out of line.

I lived in Richardson quite a while ago,

Because I am the short one in the family. not sure what happened to me. My sis is 5'9 my mom is 6' and my bro is 6'5 .I am a mere 5'6. yeah my sister is very pretty.

Thos other 2 chics are my good friends. The one with the nice set is the girl I am going to California with next weekend. I can not wait for that. I got friend with VIP status in LA so i am going to be hanging with the stars...

You look great you have that department locked up, So how did you get mixed up with water tanks and burners ?

Well got to get some sleep good night,

[Edited by gruvn on 09-07-2005 at 10:50 PM]

I work for a corporate tax company doing IPIC (Inventory Price Index Computations) research for large companies (wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers). I get their inventory and have to place them in a Producer Price Index code. This code is tracked by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.They produce and index every month regarding its inflation or deflation. Based on this info and dollar values, my company generates a LIFO (LAst in First Out) IPIC tax caluclation to submit to the IRS. In this calculation a reserve vale is created and this isbasically a tax deferral amount which they do not have to pay to the IRS. I was doing an AC and water heater manufacturer.That means i had their raw materials, WIP (Work in Progress) and their finished goods to categorize.

Well you went to great lengths to get the job done, that is very admirable. You seem to be somewhat resouceful. They are lucky to have you.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast