Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Help

Originally posted by ipic
    See i told you I liked fishing. I am pretty good at hooking a fish, and have no troubles getting them off.

Next question: If you are good at horseback riding, do you think that means you are good at other types of riding? or vice versa
    I have never trusted horses.

Smile Anyone need a cigarette?

I think I will tell the Red Head to take her clothes off and walk naked for the rest of the night! Where is that cigarette?

lol
    Ask her for a strip show, those are always fun.

Smile ipic

Don't laugh. She will probably do it. She is a good wife. But she can be a real ***** and hard to live with sometimes. I still love her, she is my bride. Roy

Originally posted by ipic
    My my boys. Getting yourselves in quite a huff eh? I am finished with my project now, so I don't have anymore HVAC/Water heater questions. In response to legitimacy gruvn:

I do not know that much about the industry as I am in tax research. However, I am a very intelligent, logical resourceful researcher capable of reading. I was actually able to figure out quite a few things (my file contained 14k items), however I was asking some questions to you "professionals" in order to obtain confirmation of my hunches and other research. So yes I am legit. I think you are jsut jealous cause I knew more then you, and I am a hot chic...

To you others, thanks for the information and support.

As for the width vs. length...Sadly enough my perverted mind was on vacation when that question was asked totally not seeing what I was getting myself into. lol However since it was posed.... width is important. It be like trying to scratch and itch with no nails. It is ok, but your not quite satisfying the itch. However, the most important thing is technique and exiperience, nothing can beat knowledge.

Ipic, yes you are a hot chic, ( if the pic is really you. Still not convinced but it doesn't matter)

I don't see how I could possibly be jealous of you when I didn't see any evidence that you were any brighter than any other chic I have ever known.

Anyway what exactly is your job, and what are you trying to accomplish ? and who do you work for ?

Smile gruvn

There you go again! Calm down, take a deep breath, we are all friends here.

Re: gruvn

Originally posted by oroy54
    There you go again! Calm down, take a deep breath, we are all friends here.
    No $hit? Why does he need a urine sample from her?

I'm not saying it in a rude tone I'm just curious about some of the discrepancies in her posts, oh well I'll leave it at that perhaps I am to analytical.

OK she's a hot chic and she's pretty bright I am not worthy and I am no match for her,

How's that ?

He's like the little boy in school nobody wanted to play with so he figures if he is a big enough of an ass he'll get his attention.

Originally posted by workhorse
    He's like the little boy in school nobody wanted to play with so he figures if he is a big enough of an ass he'll get his attention.
    On the contrary , I was the quite the team player and usually the leader.

Jeez..I hope nobody mixes up our names...

Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Not likely , there is a distinct difference in the literary skills used by each of us.

Originally posted by gruvn
    I'm not saying it in a rude tone I'm just curious about some of the discrepancies in her posts, oh well I'll leave it at that perhaps I am to analytical.

OK she's a hot chic and she's pretty bright I am not worthy and I am no match for her,

How's that ?

By golly I think he got it!! Give him a cookie.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819 LastLast