Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

Some roof curbs are all sheet metal others are made of wood and sheet metal.

Heavy sheetmetal.

hold the equipment and duct opening up out of the rain, snow, etc. Now you said "Strip". We love you.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

thanks.

here is a smile for you...

http://profiles.yahoo.com/NATURESCANDI

Unfortunately the only stripping I do occurs on special occasions, or when I have had one shot too many. (I think this is why my boyfriend always wants to give me shots)

[Edited by ipic on 09-02-2005 at 12:37 PM]

Wow... young, attractive, interested in hvac, an expert in headers and orfices, curious about tubes with an eager willingness to learn more, finds it unfortunate that she only strips once in awhile... want to go out for a sho... drink sometime.

Talking

Yeah I am a wet dream... you should hear about all the other things I like to do.

You even has a good sense of humor talk about a shining example of genetic perfection Well don't be shy what else do you do... does it have to do with a/c?

lol nope

I am actually finished with my research on A/C... I am working on water heaters now. There are several similar parts though.

I myself like sports (I play soccer and manage an all womens team) I also like watching football with my mom, I love to fish, hike and camp (grew up in colorado) I can fix a lot of things (the kids bring me their toys and bikes), I write poetry, love little skirts and dresses, love dancing, motorcycles, cars (me and my son are trying to get as many hot wheels muscle cars we can get)snakes are cool too. Ok I will stop rambling on about me.

What would a burner assembly be? This is for a gas water heater, however I am thinking it would be similar to that of an AC/heating unit of sorts. Any thoughts?

They sure picked the right person for this job. When you get done we're going to tell them to give you a raise!

Awe shucks, you're the sweetest.

Originally posted by ipic
    What would a burner assembly be? This is for a gas water heater, however I am thinking it would be similar to that of an AC/heating unit of sorts. Any thoughts?
    That's the round burner with all the holes in it where the circle of flames comes out to heat the tank.

Gotcha. Now I have to figure out what the Bureau of Labor and Statics would do with it in the Industrial classification system...

Remember we don't deal with only "one size fits all" equipment. We go from this...

to this...

to this...

in the span of a morning.

And as far as the other "spec sheet" is concerned...you've opened up a different can of worms, haven't you?

I live just way too far away... and I think my wife might notice me gone
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast