Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[/B][/QUOTE]

When i was in the Navy and the ship was being overhauled (CVN-69) and the spaces on the ship were not appropriate for accomodating, they used barges that had buildings on them, they were called F.A.F.S. Floating Accomodations and Facility Supports. They were cramped, but they worked great. We used one for a year and it did the job. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh god I hated those things. beats the alternative though, as long as it'll float on the jello

[Edited by irishb on 09-01-2005 at 10:29 PM]

nm

Originally posted by irishb

When i was in the Navy and the ship was being overhauled (CVN-69) and the spaces on the ship were not appropriate for accomodating, they used barges that had buildings on them, they were called F.A.F.S. Floating Accomodations and Facility Supports. They were cramped, but they worked great. We used one for a year and it did the job. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh god I hated those things. beats the alternative though, as long as it'll float on the jello

[Edited by irishb on 09-01-2005 at 10:29 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]

Come to think of it. You know that jello that has the fruit in it? We can put the looters, crack heads, and civil miscreants in the jello, and put the FAFS on the jello. Whadda ya think? Kill 3 birds with one stone...
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Originally posted by atufano
    Originally posted by irishb

When i was in the Navy and the ship was being overhauled (CVN-69) and the spaces on the ship were not appropriate for accomodating, they used barges that had buildings on them, they were called F.A.F.S. Floating Accomodations and Facility Supports. They were cramped, but they worked great. We used one for a year and it did the job.

[Edited by irishb on 09-01-2005 at 10:29 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]

Come to think of it. You know that jello that has the fruit in it? We can put the looters, crack heads, and civil miscreants in the jello, and put the FAFS on the jello. Whadda ya think? Kill 3 birds with one stone... [/B][/QUOTE]
    this plan gets more and more effecient by the second. and with all the politicians stuffed in the holes, theres no one to slow the progress w/ money making schemes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123