Best margarita machine ?

I am a licensed HVAC contractor, but my day job is as a Commercial /Industrial HVAC tech .
    The wife and I are looking for a Top quality Margarita machine for the house for our own use and for parties. I rented 1 a couple years back and it was like a Restaurant/bar unit ,that used 5 gallons of mix and it worked great!
    I am not looking for one of the plastic types,but something that is heavy duty,and I do not want something that is junk .
    Please share what you have found to be the most trouble free units out there? I do not need a 5 gallon machine ,so something smaller is fine.
    If it were you would you buy new or used ?
    Thanks in advance
    Mike Baker

Myself i like them on the rocks..not a slushy
    I know Sam's club has a Slushy machine that MAY work or you can try your local restaurant supply store.

We have one at our work. Its great. I will let you know what brand it is on tues when I go back to work. I just got done repairing it ;P. Needed a new seal thats it.

Island Oasis

frozen drinks

My wife ordered one from QVC it is a Margarita-ville specifically made for frozen drinks...daquories,margarittas,coladas,and mud slides rumrunner...what ever...it is GREAT we love it. Target sells it to but more money!

http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?....yah=0102-4005

great for around the pool....good luck and enjoy!
    Last edited by sprmktrefertech; 07-04-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Sani Serve makes some good machines. http://www.saniserv.com/shop.cfm?act...ume%20Machines

Eugene,thanks, that is what I was after !
    I have a Maragaritaville bahama model NIB sitting on the kitchen floor,purchased for my wife for "Mother's Day",but today she had the great idea to take that one back and purchase a real one .
    Sounded good to me ,so I am looking more for a commercial model like the sani serve model 108 or something similar.
    I was thinking about buying her a new handgun next year and maybee a boat motor for Christmas

Frosty Factory is ok also... http://www.frostyfactory.com/products.php
    Not what it use to be