Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm seriously thinking about trading in my Chevy on a Ridgeline..
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

I usually take my Suburban up to Ottawa. Used to cost around $150.00 round trip... Today it'd be 2 bills easy. Took my Sebring this weekend, roof down through Algonquin Park and had a blast..$70.00 rounder.

I love my truck. She goes anywhere, does anything, hauls everything but she's a sucker that digs deeper into my pocket than any girlfriend I ever had.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

The Honda Element is in service. I figure, at 3 buck a gallon, every 20 miles that is put on the car saves the company 3 dollars. It has 300 miles on it already. It won't take much to pay for itself.

You bought a Honda Element?

Gosh , why didn't you just walk around with a sign saying your gay?

just installed ladder racks on my new E-350 with knapheide service body today. would rather pay $5.00 per gallon for a ford than drive that ugly friggn sprinter.

SPRINTER... LOL

Re: SPRINTER... LOL

Originally posted by James 3528

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by t527ed
    just installed ladder racks on my new E-350 with knapheide service body today. would rather pay $5.00 per gallon for a ford than drive that ugly friggn sprinter.
    I agree.......I crossed my line and bought two new Chevys last week. Oh well...........

At least I know my guys won't end up upside down some dark snowy night on a dirt road somewhere.

i only buy fords. will not consider any other truck due to my perception of fords being very tough. my way is to buy leftover vehicles at a very good price. i send out emails to all the local dealers telling them what i want, and let them offer vehicles to me. once i get all the numbers, i call the dealer whom i like to do business with and let him have last look. as far as fuel pricing, you need to be getting compensated for that anyway via a mileage charge or some other way depending upon what market you are in. if you know your costs, this fuel thing right now is nothing more than a minor nuisance.

Originally posted by James 3528
    You bought a Honda Element?

Gosh , why didn't you just walk around with a sign saying your gay?
    The sign I want to put on my cute little Element is, " I hate oil producing, price gougeing, Towelhead MFer's"

It is the same color as Richard Simmons shortie gym suit.

There's a nice little area on the bottom of my service tickets that are marked "Travel Charge" and I fill that part in... $20.00...everytime.
    I'm not paying for the fuel, customer does.

Now my 26' Sea Ray is a different story...went on it Labor Day weekend...cost me $210 to fill up @ 3.79 gal...That I Paid For!

Originally posted by sarge
    So the "gay" VW Bug I drive is looking better everyday?

Diesel 1.9L engine gets 35 mpg around town. I use it when I give estimates or run errands. No sense in carring ladders, parts and tools when I go to the bank or to inspect a job.

I use a 97 jeep wrangler.
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

I have a E-350 knapheide also that gets 10 miles per gallon, trip charge for truck only is $25 in county and $25 plus $1 per mile out of county. Also rasied my hourly to $85 so I have no problem paying for gas.
    You can have that weak a$$ over priced sprinter toy truck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12