+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looters after the devastation

Post Likes
    just watching MSNBC and they are showing all sorts of people looting stores and not even giving acrap that they are on tv being recorded. I remember during Andrew in '92 that there were several people shot for looting, hopefully that will take place there too. People who are doing this are lower than low and don't deserve to live.

As you can tell I hate F ing thieves!

Post Likes
    They are human garbage.

Post Likes

Sad

It's hard to believe people can be that desperate.

If more citizens would load up , and aim, this crap wouldn't happen. I'm not advocating a free for all , just what is right. I won't steal your stuff when you are in despair , and I know you won't either.

People never cease to amaze me......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Post Likes
    Just heard a Prison roof fell in and the prisoners have taken hostages.

Post Likes
    Where at James? Haven't seen anything on that yet.

Post Likes
    Shoot them and as for the prison free the hostages and shoot the prisoners.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    Just heard there have been three shootings around the superdome from lootings.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Hell pull all the people of the boarders patrols to stop illegal aliens and have them stop the looters , oh wait that will never work then we will be paying for the illegal aliens. Get the troops back from Iraq to stop the looters , oh wait we will end up paying for that being the terrorists will take it back over. OK I got it hire a couple large cruise ships and load them with looters and tell them they can load all the stuff their stealing on it. Now take the ship to aruba and dump them all off and tell them if they ever want a ship back they have to help look for Nataly . Now they are never going to find her but we just got rid of a bunch of looters and welfare collectors. Man , day by day this is getting more complicated.....what is next SPACE ALIENS needing HELP OR MONEY FROM THE USA ?

Post Likes
    well its the old cliche 'desperate times call for desperate measures' Most of the looters are people who have been oppressed their whole lives and are blaming it on society by stealing. Unfortunately, nothing will ever change that.

Post Likes
    Initially I was watching the footage of the looting, and of course you all might know what I was saying. But. I mean we can not imagine the hell these people are going through at this point. The people are hungry and thirsty and they are terribly hot and sweaty and dirty, probably going on 3 days with out sleep, nothing is left for these people to go home to. I am speaking about these people going into the grocery store. There food is gone. Water, Milk, Bread. These people have children. Pets. These people are in Survival mode, as no one here can imagine. Cash money won't even help right now for these people. It might appear uncivilized, but, it's a tough call to say it's downright wrong. Some of what we think now, what our reaction is now, we kinda got to quell this until the situation there can be stabalized.

Now the looting of jewelery stores and stuff like that. Now thats bullshit.

But the grocery store looting. I dunno. They got to eat.

Post Likes
    I agree with you Dow. My first reaction to the looting was anger. But then, considering the circumstances, you can't blame these people for trying to survive. I'd be doing the same thing.

But again, looting jewelry stores and Best Buy is still wrong.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lowtemp
    well its the old cliche 'desperate times call for desperate measures' Most of the looters are people who have been oppressed their whole lives and are blaming it on society by stealing. Unfortunately, nothing will ever change that.

My Ass!

Bullshit. Help is right on top of them and I don't buy the excuse about them not getting out. Some were waiting for this chance, don't kid yourself. Are these looters out helping rescue people? There are people in Biluxi Mississippi in the same situation and other areas. Most of these people are people that before the storm thought society owed them something. Guys, this isn't the first hurricane to hit the US. Some dumb ass looter just did a interview on NBC standing in Wal Mart with shoes. What is he gonna do, eat them?

Post Likes
    Well,

James, I am sure you agree with my thoughts on the food thing, but.

I didn't catch the post that you just quoted James.

Holy Crap Batman. Is this guy on crack? What James just posted is right on Bullseye.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Well,

Holy Crap Batman. Is this guy on crack? What James just posted is right on Bullseye.

That's alright...LOL You do live in Detroit

Post Likes
    stealing food and clothes for your family is one thing (if you dont have ant other choice)
    BUT outside of that post snipers to take care of anyone who walks out with something that will not substain life.

Post Likes
    NBC said it best. The calvary is there, they have help, they have food.
    America doesn't let people starve. Where is the International aid? Where is the UN? Watch the TV's and DVD player still get gone.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Well,

That's alright...LOL You do live in Detroit
    Whats funny about that is the fact, there does not need to be a hurricane here. Actually it could be a nice calm uplifting bright shiny day, and if all the poeple in the hood get up at the same time, about 3 pm and if they all light up there crack pipes at the same time, well they just start looting for no reason. Those FEMA guys and local cops and all that down there should just call the Detroit Police Deapartment and ask for advice on what to do to deal with this. They have experience ten fold. I am sure there is a crack house in detroit, where a bunch of guys sitting around getting stoned, and there watching the TV and the footage of the looting, laughing, just saying: "what a bunch of rookies"

Post Likes
    Talk about crooks!!!! Gas prices took a .10 cent hike this MORNING here in Vermont. Reason: Hurricane. So what makes these gas companies any better than the looters? Both of them are profitting from a bad situation. Let's get Pat Robinson to shoot some OPEC ministers.

Post Likes
    The people are hungry and thirsty and they are terribly hot and sweaty and dirty, probably going on 3 days with out sleep, nothing is left for these people to go home to. I am speaking about these people going into the grocery store. There food is gone. Water, Milk, Bread. These people have children. Pets. These people are in Survival mode,
    Now the looting of jewelery stores and stuff like that. Now thats bullshit.

But the grocery store looting. I dunno. They got to eat.

Dow: They knew before hand that a huge storm was coming and they didn't prepare? So now they loot, three days provisions is not that much and would not of cost them more then they would have spent normally. They loot because they can and they should be shot. Anybody who stayed should have been prepared to weather it out.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by benncool
    Talk about crooks!!!! Gas prices took a .10 cent hike this MORNING here in Vermont. Reason: Hurricane. So what makes these gas companies any better than the looters? Both of them are profitting from a bad situation. Let's get Pat Robinson to shoot some OPEC ministers.
    I agree, would be different if they weren't making record profits from it, but they are, and that is sad, very sad.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in