Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Well,

James, I am sure you agree with my thoughts on the food thing, but.

I didn't catch the post that you just quoted James.

Holy Crap Batman. Is this guy on crack? What James just posted is right on Bullseye.

That's alright...LOL You do live in Detroit

stealing food and clothes for your family is one thing (if you dont have ant other choice)
    BUT outside of that post snipers to take care of anyone who walks out with something that will not substain life.

NBC said it best. The calvary is there, they have help, they have food.
    America doesn't let people starve. Where is the International aid? Where is the UN? Watch the TV's and DVD player still get gone.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Well,

James, I am sure you agree with my thoughts on the food thing, but.

I didn't catch the post that you just quoted James.

Holy Crap Batman. Is this guy on crack? What James just posted is right on Bullseye.

That's alright...LOL You do live in Detroit
    Whats funny about that is the fact, there does not need to be a hurricane here. Actually it could be a nice calm uplifting bright shiny day, and if all the poeple in the hood get up at the same time, about 3 pm and if they all light up there crack pipes at the same time, well they just start looting for no reason. Those FEMA guys and local cops and all that down there should just call the Detroit Police Deapartment and ask for advice on what to do to deal with this. They have experience ten fold. I am sure there is a crack house in detroit, where a bunch of guys sitting around getting stoned, and there watching the TV and the footage of the looting, laughing, just saying: "what a bunch of rookies"

Talk about crooks!!!! Gas prices took a .10 cent hike this MORNING here in Vermont. Reason: Hurricane. So what makes these gas companies any better than the looters? Both of them are profitting from a bad situation. Let's get Pat Robinson to shoot some OPEC ministers.

The people are hungry and thirsty and they are terribly hot and sweaty and dirty, probably going on 3 days with out sleep, nothing is left for these people to go home to. I am speaking about these people going into the grocery store. There food is gone. Water, Milk, Bread. These people have children. Pets. These people are in Survival mode,
    Now the looting of jewelery stores and stuff like that. Now thats bull****.

But the grocery store looting. I dunno. They got to eat.

Dow: They knew before hand that a huge storm was coming and they didn't prepare? So now they loot, three days provisions is not that much and would not of cost them more then they would have spent normally. They loot because they can and they should be shot. Anybody who stayed should have been prepared to weather it out.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by benncool
    Talk about crooks!!!! Gas prices took a .10 cent hike this MORNING here in Vermont. Reason: Hurricane. So what makes these gas companies any better than the looters? Both of them are profitting from a bad situation. Let's get Pat Robinson to shoot some OPEC ministers.
    I agree, would be different if they weren't making record profits from it, but they are, and that is sad, very sad.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I can't sit here and say I don't agree with the thinking you guys got. Cause I share the same veiwpoints. But all too often I get trigger happy wth my thoughts, and usually because of the way I am, I am comfortable with bold statements and opinions I do own, but.

Hey, I said, stealing jewelry and shoes and stuff. Shoot em. Pick em off with a Fully automatic weapon.

But the food thing. And don't think I don't know what your saying. I do. I think, before I have a concrete opinion I need to be patient and wait for this situation to stabalize before I got tottaly left on this one issue of taking food out of the grocery stores. I just want to caution all of us from the bleachers that we, sit here and don't fully understand the depth of the situation as of today even with spot on News coverage. We just don't know all the details yet of all whats happening to the people down there. As a matter of fact, I beleive as the water receds and clean up begins, there is going to be a lot of dead people discovered.

Just a warning of caution, just a reminder that we need to have atleast a few ounces of compassion, if it is only for the moment when seeing this uncivilized behavior. I only say the grocery store looting is acceptable at thjis point, but just out and out trying to walk off with jewelry and TVS and such. What an embarrasment. These people are the types that are constatly screaming to be given a leg up in life by us more fortunate, yet when you see them taking advantage of tragedy, I become extremely opinionated. If you catch my drift,

And I could see taking food and water, maybe some dry clothes but that's it. It is chaos down there, no communications no info no utilities, nuttin, like Iraq without all the suicide bombers.

Pretty poor planning on many levels.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

so, is there agreement on this Thread?

shoot anyone walking away with a plasma TV

Ya won't have to

They will drown from the weight of it.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ok so tell me , What is the opinion of what to do with the guy that was walking out of the store carrying 20-30 fishing poles? Does that fit under food if he says to you the saying, give a man a fish and he can eat now, teach a man to fish and he can eat forever. Im sure thats not exactly the saying but you know what I mean. Is that it .....no food so he is going fishing, Oh and taking his 20 buddies?

I got a slow day going on here, which is good cause gas prices are changing by the hour. SO I am glued to the Tube.

The stories and pictures are just overwhelming to me.

I mean. I am at a loss. I mean HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT. This is just a terrible terrible tradegy going on. How do you overnight just go from living to nothing.

Yeagh Ed, piss poor planning for sure. And they have been planning for years. But, Again, I caution the tone of all of our critiques for the short while, because, I just don't know if you can plan for something this bad. Maybe you can. I dunno. I barely know my own job sometimes.

Oh BTW. Detroit Metro will be at 4 bucks a gallon by Friday AM. Wife just filled up, nothing under $3.35 in the western suburbs. I was told that cars are lined up at the pumps all across town. There saying by rush our it will look like the oil embargo times of the late 70's.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast