Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    What channel are you watching? Shep today said it looked like a full scale military operation like he saw when he was in Iraq. I saw the NG delivering full trucks of water.

Very limited so far, quit watching Fox all the time.
    It's bad, no law, no food, no water, dead bodies and it's getting worse.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Ammonianite
    I blame it all on the Kennedys . . .

Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it? Isn't it strange how we
    can take even a tragic act of nature and turn it into some kind of politicized free-for-all. What kind of society
    have we become? Have our minds been so poisoned that all we can do is seek to find some person or some entity to blame. America wants a scapegoat! America wants someone to hang!

Forget all this political garbage. A tragedy has occurred,
    accept it! Then give the victims our help and prayers.

Mabey we do miss hangings , I'm sure some where in our warlike DNA we have a need to open cans of whoopass .
    is this really happening or not

I keep seeing the Kiyoto protocol mentioned, and some people blaming Bush for not signing it.

Why?

A few years ago, during the Clinton administration, the senate voted on it.

The result of the vote was 99-0 against the Kiyoto protocol.

Not even one liberal "friend of the environment" senator voted for it.

If Bush had signed off on the Kiyoto protocol, it would have been against the expressed will of the senate and the American people.
    The impact on the economy of the USA from following the Kiyoto protocol would have been worse than anything we have seen since the energy crisis of the 70's.
    Who would have been blamed for that?
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Originally posted by outside rep
    Are not you all tired for paying for everyones elses stupidty why should we continue to pay

WHY

In general I dont care about anyone else other than myself especially dumb people lets cancel all these help this help that cut our taxes if you cant take care of your self and cant feed your self
    WHY SHOULD I CONTINUE TO PAY
    The Canadian Red Cross is sending 200 volunteers down there as we speak.

I care about my neighbors down south and hope we can offer as much help as possible.

Interesting viewpoint, rep.
    Interesting to see such a callous *******, that is.

I already am giving those idiots who live down there help

My insurance is going up becuase of them
    My gas price is going up becuase of them
    My everything is going up becuase of them

Screw them and let them all die for all I care they already have enoung of my money we already work 1/4 or the year for someone else in taxes and another 1/2 to live in this county and you get to keep a 1/4 of what you earn if you lucky most only get to keep 1/10 or you total earings by the time you done I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MONEY TO ANYONE who lives in those areas they know hurricans and torandos and all that other jazz F them they shouldnt be aloowed to have insurance I am getting sick of paying for everyone else
    It is easy to see my frined. All you care about is money. Your problems will be solved by earning more money.

But leaving your fellow Americans as you would like to is unconscienceable.

I live in an area that was severly flooded last May. So by your presumption, I'm an idiot. My property or my neighbors property have not flooded that bad in 155 years. When they started the records. Thousands of families lost thier homes, their lives were and are shattered. I was one of a few lucky ones. My home was spared by mere inches. 12 of my neighbors were not so lucky. Their homes and all thier possessions were destroyed.

Also by your presumption, it's the people on welfare or the people who thought they could ride out the Hurricane, fault because your gas, insurance and everything is rising? Interesting jump to tie them all together. So it has nothing to do with mere chance of a devastating natural phenominon? So what is your theroy about the Tsunami's that hit Asia? How about the Earthquakes or Volcano's around the world.. Them damn welfare cases...

Watch the news and looking into the faces of the people, human beings that have had their world torn apart, some even had thier loved ones ripped away from them trying to hold them and save them and could not.

We don't want your money. We don't need your money. If it is that important to you then you keep it.

You are not an American, you're just lucky to live here. Americans help, wherever there is a need.

You remind me of the kind of people that I run into sometimes on a daily basis. You will grow old, and die alone. With your precious money. -Enjoy.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Gosh Rep. You have been called an ******* in 2 countries.

Actually, three.
    America, Canada and the Cayman Islands.
    So far.

Rep,you have just commited HVAC-Talk suicide.

Might want to think before you type next time.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

man rep i knew you was a prick but never thought you was that bad

Originally posted by Collin
    Actually, three.
    America, Canada and the Cayman Islands.
    So far.
    Thank you. I feel better now. Let's find another country.

I think you got a Mexican or two, one Isreali and a couple Puerto Ricans.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

You are a F%CKING A$$HOLE

I already am giving those idiots who live down there help

My insurance is going up becuase of them
    My gas price is going up becuase of them
    My everything is going up becuase of them

Screw them and let them all die for all I care they already have enoung of my money we already work 1/4 or the year for someone else in taxes and another 1/2 to live in this county and you get to keep a 1/4 of what you earn if you lucky most only get to keep 1/10 or you total earings by the time you done I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MONEY TO ANYONE who lives in those areas they know hurricans and torandos and all that other jazz F them they shouldnt be aloowed to have insurance I am getting sick of paying for everyone else
    I hope you eat sh%t and die!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast