Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We should kick Germany's ass again!

Post Likes
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Paste the link to your address bar.

Post Likes
    try this.
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Post Likes
    2 years ago Bush cut the program for the Army Core of Engineers that was planning for just such a disaster, he has all the national guard in Iraq instead of here, he has ignored the home front completety and disregarded all EPA attempts to clean up the country. He spends too much time on vacation and subsidizing gas prices in Iraq, which are 5 cents a gallon thanks to us.............hmmmmmm. I dunno about global warming but he is indeed ignoring that as well....hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Hey, don't blame me, I didn't vote for him.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    I guess if I asked you to back up you claims we would never see you again on this thread which was about Germany.

The National Guard is made up of what amounts to 51 Armies There is no shortage of National Guard troops to handle this unless of course the said there was on Air America.

"Subsidizing gas prices in Iraq" Care to explain that one?

"Disregarded all EPA attempts to clean up the country" That one also

Post Likes
    I'm not saying that I'm completely happy with Bush right now, even though I did vote for him. However, I don't think I would give him credit for being able to produce a hurricane. Check out Betsy from 1965. I don't think Bush OR global warming can be blamed for this one.

http://www.st-bernard.la.us/emprep/betsy/betsy.htm
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    The National Guard is made up of what amounts to 51 Armies There is no shortage of National Guard troops to handle this unless of course the said there was on Air America.

There is lots of looting going on now, they were prediciting this to be bad, very bad, no one thought to send in help before? Oh well, why am I not surprised.
    Too bad Bush had to shorten his vacation............

Post Likes
    I remember articles coming from the north saying that God punished us with Ivan, for various reasons.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes
    That looting thing pisses me off and always has. I think this is where snipers come in handy!

Post Likes
    I hate it also. I like the good old days of "shoot to kill" with looters.

Post Likes
    I would go for shoot to kill with looters but from the looks of things Jesse Jackson and Sharptin would claim racism. Hell from the looks of who is in the stores they just think it is their right just like collecting welfair. So what do you expect just a bunch of people that think we owe them and will be bitching anytime why we are not setting them up in motels till re rebuild everything for them. By the time its over they will have sued us for billions on some trumped up excuse such as HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU LET US STAY THEIR EVEN IF THATS WHAT WE WANTED TO ? YOU KNEW HOW DUMB WE WERE TO STAY, SO ITS YOUR FAULT. Ok pay up even tho the lawyers will get 80% of it.

Post Likes
    I don't think Bush was in office when the last ice age arrived....What evil people do the environmentalist blame that on?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by dec
    I would go for shoot to kill with looters but from the looks of things Jesse Jackson and Sharptin would claim racism. Hell from the looks of who is in the stores they just think it is their right just like collecting welfair. So what do you expect just a bunch of people that think we owe them and will be bitching anytime why we are not setting them up in motels till re rebuild everything for them. By the time its over they will have sued us for billions on some trumped up excuse such as HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU LET US STAY THEIR EVEN IF THATS WHAT WE WANTED TO ? YOU KNEW HOW DUMB WE WERE TO STAY, SO ITS YOUR FAULT. Ok pay up even tho the lawyers will get 80% of it.
    Some things you just can't help but notice can you? I was thinking when I saw the grocery cart going down the street the same thing. Get a job!

Post Likes
    Now they are asking for donations for the victims from the Red Cross. Ya like Im giving donations that will go to the looters. Boy are they shooting themselves in the foot as far as getting simpathy when thats all we are seeing on tv tonight ........ A bunch of looting welfare losers.

Post Likes
    There are thousands more that are not welfare looting losers, you don't see them on TV. Quit being such a hard ass, someday you may need help.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    There are thousands more that are not welfare looting losers, you don't see them on TV. Quit being such a hard ass, someday you may need help.
    You are right. This is not a time to look for a excuse not to do anything. France and Germany is doing that.

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 08-31-2005 at 11:35 AM]

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Yah, what he said!
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes

It is called

COMPASSION!!!!

Put yourself in the other persons shoes. I am law abiding but you can be assured that if I were without food,water,power and in their place I would be helping myself to food and water.
    There is no excuse for taking anything else period!!

Having said that.Abandon the city and rebuild in an area that is not below sea level. The freaking city is surronded by water. Disaster waiting to happen.

Post Likes
    When will my new meter get here?

Post Likes
    Thats a real nice post there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in