Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I can't think of any reason why anything would cause anyone other than a sociopath to feel any less compassion for those poor souls down there. Can you imagine what it must be like to live there. Thank God I don't have any family there.

As far as where my tax dollars go, I can't think of a better place for it to be spent right now.

Rob is back.

Talking

hummmmmm I just wondering which liberal station Dice is watching. Come on dice tell us.

Think about it Rep,

Natural disasters can occur in most areas of the country.(the world in fact). Where I live, (NC), we are prone to tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. Does that make me a fu$kin idiot?

Folks on the west coast get eathquakes. Are they stupid?

Midwest gets tornadoes and drought. Are they morons?

Where you live is prone to blizzards, icestorms, and flooding. Are you an imbecile?

Let me answer that last question for you. Your condecending, apathetic, heartless, and IMFHO EVIL responses by and large makes the answer to whether or not you are an imbecile...........ABSOFU#KINGLUTELY!!

If people could only live in areas that were not prone to some sort of weather anomally, it would be like cramming 2000 lbs. of **** into a sandwich baggie.

Where the f##k is your logic and compassion!!??

Have a nice fu##in day!!....imbecile.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Add New Jersey to the list of countries that condemn the attitude of outside rep.

Originally posted by fastfred
    Add New Jersey to the list of countries that condemn the attitude of outside rep.
    Ya know, if funny that you say that. I live on the border of NJ and it seems that NJ is a country of its own. We used to do work in NJ until we found out that you have to be a master plumber to install hydronic heating. You were allowed to install the boiler and piping, but when it came to the backflow preventer, reducing valve to the potable water line, that is when you needed to be a master plumber. Now you have to have a contractors license to install, service or maintain anything. Landscapers, handyman, hvac, anything. They have in my opinion closed out the state for any one to do work. It's good for the handful of companies that run the state but looks like it can be really bad for homeowners.
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

This is Americas problem, Americas tragedy. To read and see an American say those things makes me think they are no better than the people that knocked down those WTC buildings in New York and attacked the Pentagon and are killing our soldiers in the Middle East.

Originally posted by dec
    hummmmmm I just wondering which liberal station Dice is watching. Come on dice tell us.
    Every normal station. Even the guys in charge things were very slow to get going, should pick up a lot today though, just like I said. Pa is sending 2500 national guard troops in as well.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thumbs up

Hi Rob........hang in there.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by dec
    Every normal station. Even the guys in charge things were very slow to get going, should pick up a lot today though, just like I said. Pa is sending 2500 national guard troops in as well.
    Heavy lift National Guard choppers are leaving here today going there.

Originally posted by Collin
    Actually, three.
    America, Canada and the Cayman Islands.
    So far.

As far as using this disaster to send out a personal message against policy, government or other (Re: Germans/Kyoto/some members here), if I had a gun, I'd shoot anyone kicking an injured dog! Hopefully, that dog will get to feeling a whole lot better...and remember things.

As they say...This ain't the time or the place!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

There is a saying....the higher a monkey climbs a tree..the more he shows his ass.

I think you just went a little postal on us, it happens.
    The thing is, we all live in a society where we coexist together. You get protections from the police, military and fire depts. Your food and water are tested to be clean. You drive on roads built and maintained by others. I could go on and on but you get the pic. That's the only way it can work here. We also live in a place where we are above letting people die on the street from starvation. That's just how it is, relax and be glad.
    When you die, you won't be taking any money with you anyway.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast