We should kick Germany's ass again! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by outside rep
    I already am giving those idiots who live down there help

My insurance is going up becuase of them
    My gas price is going up becuase of them
    My everything is going up becuase of them

Screw them and let them all die for all I care they already have enoung of my money we already work 1/4 or the year for someone else in taxes and another 1/2 to live in this county and you get to keep a 1/4 of what you earn if you lucky most only get to keep 1/10 or you total earings by the time you done I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MONEY TO ANYONE who lives in those areas they know hurricans and torandos and all that other jazz F them they shouldnt be aloowed to have insurance I am getting sick of paying for everyone else
    You're an *******
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

That storm brings out the best in people and sadly even here it brings out the worst. I hope that stays up. Please Don, BC1 or Lusker, leave it up.

easy now. There are some that need help down there. Why didnt they leave? Looting food water etc I can see that but guns and stuff? Did anyone see the people with the shelf from a store full of stuff?

Originally posted by fastfred
    Originally posted by Diceman
    When will my new meter get here?
    Is it possible that a looter broke into the UPS truck stole the UEI clamp on and died trying to bypass the alrarm sys?
    I dunno, whatever.......My torture chamber is all ready.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by duc dowg
    easy now. There are some that need help down there. Why didnt they leave? Looting food water etc I can see that but guns and stuff? Did anyone see the people with the shelf from a store full of stuff?
    Many couldn't leave, no cars or transportation, plus they rode out canes before, it's pretty hard to leave your only house and go to a crummy shelter. Also many thought they were in secure locations, not knowing how bad it would be. And then there are the care homes, hospitals and etc.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

The more we see, the worse it gets. Poor bastards.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

it sucks to say the least

Bush is a dick, OK I agree.....
    But I care about this country and the people in it, someday
    you may need help, what then, your neighbor says why should I help you.....get lost.
    Not a good way to live your life.
    Take some medication, think about what you said, take some more medication and then go jump off a bridge.
    OK, don't jump just yet, settle down and watch the news on what is going on down there, if you are not moved you are like the Tinman before he met the Wizard, he didn't have a heart either.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by outside rep
    Are not you all tired for paying for everyones elses stupidty why should we continue to pay

WHY

we pay for Iraq and there stupidity
    we pay for afganistand and there stupidty
    we pay for mexico and there stupidty
    we pay for everyone on welfare and there lazyness and there pointless existence

WHY SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO PAY

I feel nothing for people who stay there and died its not like they didnt have enough warning to leave, they had more than enough warning.

why should we pay to make the dik that is presidant more money

Its not like I can just up my pay to go see customers its not like I have money just sitting around in the bank to give to Sand N**** so they can make more money off my gas for doing nothing else

We voted in a complete moron as a presidant and everything contiues to go down hill and we voted him in a second time

In general I dont care about anyone else other than myself especially dumb people lets cancel all these help this help that cut our taxes if you cant take care of your self and cant feed your self

WHY SHOULD I CONTINUE TO PAY

Because this is America and we don't let our own suffer just because of dick heads like you. Bin Laden said he would strike us again. If New York or your town gets nuked should we adapt your line of thinking to that? Should we let your family suffer and take the fu*ck you attitude you have?

We are divided enough as it is, at least we can come together in times like this.......at least I hope so.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I blame it all on the Kennedys . . .

Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it? Isn't it strange how we
    can take even a tragic act of nature and turn it into some kind of politicized free-for-all. What kind of society
    have we become? Have our minds been so poisoned that all we can do is seek to find some person or some entity to blame. America wants a scapegoat! America wants someone to hang!

Forget all this political garbage. A tragedy has occurred,
    accept it! Then give the victims our help and prayers.

Originally posted by Ammonianite
    I blame it all on the Kennedys . . .

Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it? Isn't it strange how we
    can take even a tragic act of nature and turn it into some kind of politicized free-for-all. What kind of society
    have we become? Have our minds been so poisoned that all we can do is seek to find some person or some entity to blame. America wants a scapegoat! America wants someone to hang!

Forget all this political garbage. A tragedy has occurred,
    accept it! Then give the victims our help and prayers.
    Actually it does not sound stupid. Robert Kennedy blamed it on us not abiding by the Kiyoto BS. He specifically blamed one of the governors of one of the states hit.

I don't blame it on anyone, but the response so far has not been good, too worried about Iraq and the mideast and whatever. National guard trucks are almost empty, no water or food drops yet, I dunno, someone screwed up, maybe things will improve tomorrow.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast